1. #1 - Domain Registrar and Host for sale

Amazing Domain, Great Site, eNom Account + More

I just had this website developed and do not think I will have time to run it.

The domain alone is spectacular. It is a prime 4 letter domain that is perfect for a domain registrar has a custom design integrated with a very powerful script that uses enoms api (or other reseller of your choice). Now is the perfect time to start and run your own domain registrar and host.

What is included:
    Everything seeon on
    The domain
    eNom 6.95 resellers account

This is a brand new site so it has no revenue or traffic. Also some pages are empty because I am leaving it up to new owner to enter certain things like TOS, policies and plans but I will be available for assistance after the sale

NOTE: I actually prefer to sell this website without the domain. I can transfer the website to your own domain or find another one for you. This would also reduce the price...Accepting offers

Price Range - $1,000-$1500 without domain
    $1500-2000 with domain

Long Beach, NY
    Nicely done.

A couple of questions -

Is the script a custom-built script?

Is all of the domain name management functionality built into the interface?

The hosting interface looks like it's using a modernbill back-end. Is that the case, and if so, what type of license are you including? (if any)

Does the script have a back end admin interface?

No, it is not a custom script, just custom design. Yes all the domain functionality is built into the site and backend. The script is AWBS and it comes with a full license and support. Yes script has a great backend that controls the whole site

Is the AWBS package leased or owned?

I understand how the domain may be worth something. But how do you arrive at $1000 - $1499.99 for a template and a $169.00 AWBS script. That's quite a profit margin. Am I missing something?

Yes the script is owned. The design is not a template. It is a custom design. You will not find custom work plus integration lower then the price I am asking, or its very unlikely