video website with payment site

Hello guys

I need your technical opinions very badly. Me and a friend of mine want to make a website where we can allow registered users to download videos that we have recorded in some activities . The payment will be on 6months and 12 months circle.
    There could be probably 50 users which can download
    about 100 mg material per day so a total of 1.5 gb per day.

So we need some help on this topics:

- a website script that has password login and pay pal integration
    - some host suggestion that allow video download and great have bandwidth offers

- any kind of comments will be greatly appreciated

New York City

Any php/mysql driven hosts should do for these type of sites. Video sharing sites such as Youtube clone scripts require ffmpeg as part of the hosting package. Other wise there are many download / file manager scripts for you and you can enable password for users. It just will be hard to find one to integrate with paypal automatically, so you'll probably need to do some work manually.

Take a look at vBulletin though as there's subscription feature where users can subscribe to access certain forums, where there you can link to downloads allowed only for users with permission in it and so on.

Good luck! (Any hosts supporting phpbb/smf so on with php/mysql should support vBulletin)

CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Maybe something like ?

If yes, the requeriments are minimal, PHP and Mysql, so, almost any host should fit in there.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

What is your budget for this host?
    GS RichCopy 360 Enterprise - Voted #1 for data migration and replication in terms of performance and features. Replicate data across between servers in the same network, WAS, or even across the internet

thnx for your advices. I believe a secured file manager that permits the user to download files is the best and simple way to go.
    All the website will be a database with some small pictures near the links that point to the videos. Any good php file manager to recommend, with security access option? a forum would be more complicated to the users i think.

I think that our budget will be around 50 $ per month.

any other suggestions?