eurovps unreasonable attitude

Today I have decided to buy a VPS from eurovps for 1 year. Before proceeding to buy, I asked a few questions to sales. And without waiting for response, I created an account (without buying a packet). And on control panel I asked a question to support again. The response was shocking: "we can not accept your account... best of luck in your hosting search".

Thugh I asked the reason to sales and support, I could not get an answer so far.

Probably this kind of discourse and attitude is because that they are in a mood that "we do what we like" or "we are big enough to do what we want". Naturally this single event made me think: "what if I bought for a year. They would push me out telling me to read their TOS"

I do not know what caused they behave in that way but this is dangerous for potential customers. I know, there are positive comments here on WHT. That is the reason I share here.
    In case you may be interested in I keep mails and screen shot of CP

may be they dont accept orders from turkey.

There is also a very high possibility that something looked like possible fraud as well. Somewhere in the signup, from email address to CC info, etc.

Turkey is a high-risk country for credit card fraud.

Although hosts will do business, they often need to do additional checking to ensure a customer doesn't charge back.

Although it sounds rude, I fully understand why.

Chargebacks can cost a host a great deal of money, get too many and the merchant account can be withdrawn.
    UK SSD VPS without compromise - upto 250k IOPS !
    www.clustered.net

I wouldn't be so quick to come to conclusions, there is probably a very good reason. Vasili and his guys run a good shop. Perhaps drop him an e-mail - director(at)eurovps.nl ...

Dan

Hi,
    I got an email saying I am not allowed to use CP without buying. But the question is: I first wrote to sales. They said I should write on CP. so to ask questions on cp I created account without buying and at first they closed CP and pushed me out. Then I wrote my questions sales again. But the manner was not so good. without reading my questions they started to say "no refund" though I did not ask about any question about refund. Am I supposed to buy with no questions?

Non customers are not allowed to have access to Administration panels. Period.

If you have Sales questions, you must ask within Sales email.

Good luck in your search for hosting.
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +31.208.202.120

May I suggest stop this unmannered discussion. Thank you for everthing and for your interest.

Hello

Had you been honest I would have been willing to let this go away. Since you were not, I will post our outbound mails to you here in case they may be of interest.

--
    I first wrote to sales. They said I should write on CP. so to ask questions on cp I created account without buying and at first
    This is not true. Why are you saying things which you know not to be true.
    --

Outbound mails follow;

Greetings;

Please see here;

1) How long does it take to get VPS ready after buying

>> 5 minutes

2) Do I have to pay VAT (I live in Turkey and She is not part of EC). Does
    price include VAT?

>. No

3) When I applied for yearly, is this minimum contract and will I pay
    monthly?

4) if I apply yearly, When am I supposed to notice you to quit or go on
    with your services?

No, you cannot receive any refunds on these plans,

5) Dou you accept credit card?

>> Yes, Visa/Mastercard,

Regards,
    EuroVPS - Sales

Boeing Avenue 271
    1119 PD Schiphol Rijk
    The Netherlands
    E-mail: [email protected]
    http://www.eurovps.com

>>> Concerning the question number 4 (if I apply yearly, When am I supposed to
    notice you to quit or go on with your services?), I am not asking if you
    refund or not.
    Lets say, if I applied for yearly
    A) at the end of contraction year, will it be renewed for all yearl again
    or monthly?
    B) will it be renewed with same discounted price or normal price?

Renewal can stand at discounted price, please see that this is stated on the order page 'Lifetime discount'

>> . I AM NOT ASKING ABOUT REFUND. I am asking about RENEWING CONTRACT.

Please do not use all capital letters. Please check it.

Regards,
    EuroVPS - Sales

Boeing Avenue 271
    1119 PD Schiphol Rijk
    The Netherlands

Greetings;

Account was created, although since no order was placed, it automatically closed. Please note that accounts without orders, cannot stay open. We will reopen it again, however it will again close within 120 minutes if no subscription or order is there,

Regards,
    EuroVPS - Sales

Boeing Avenue 271
    1119 PD Schiphol Rijk
    The Netherlands

Interesting mention is, that after the above was sent, you posted here, without responding.

Greetings,

Please understand, you are not allowed to access hspc.eurovps.com/cp unless you are a paying customer. Non customers are quite simply, not allowed, to have access to this system. Please, stop trying to circumvent normal channels. We reserve the right to reject your order if you continue trying to go around our systems.

Please state clearly, what you require,

Regards,
    EuroVPS - Sales

Boeing Avenue 271
    1119 PD Schiphol Rijk
    The Netherlands

Further, here are the trouble ticket responses sent to you with time stamps. Remember, you are not permitted to register as a customer without placing an order. You insisted on finding methods around that system to gain access to HSPcomplete as a 'customer', even though you were not actually a subscriber.

>> 4335 account creation Administration Default Low
    OK Closed
    18-Dec-2006, 22:36 CUSTOMER CUSTOMER
    4334 Account creation Technical Support Default Low
    OK Closed
    18-Dec-2006, 21:20 CUSTOMER CUSTOMER
    4332 info Administration Default Low
    OK Closed
    18-Dec-2006, 18:28 CUSTOMER CUSTOMER
    In any case the matter is quite simple. If you have Sales queries, they need to go to Sales. You cannot signup as a customer, not pay for an order, and then create support trouble tickets to try to elicit a quicker answer to a sales query, and then come back and say that 'Sales told you to write to CP'. This is quite simply not true.
    Last edited by EuroVPS/Director; 12-18-2006 at 06:52 PM.
    EuroVPS VPS Hosting - Virtual Private Servers | Web Hosting | Dedicated Servers
    Providing Reliable Plesk and cPanel Servers since 2004, now offering low priced Xen & VMware VPS in Amsterdam
    UK +44.203.355.6681 / Amsterdam +31.208.202.120

I am not here to fight eurovps. I can also add mails (not to to prove something but you may get benefit for you business relations). You are especially trying to be rude. Lets stop it. Here is the mail and screen shot of CP. and if I got an response for that question I was going to buy it. You made a serious mistake and you are trying to be right instead of apoligizing.

Dear Mustafa Karaoglu,

Ticket number #4332 has been opening
    by account Mustafa Karaoglu.

Ticket opened with the following parameters:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    subject: info
    category: Administration
    problem description:
    Hello, I am about to buy VPS and I sent email to sell. But I have not got a response so far.

Notice:

You must login to your customer control panel at HSPcomplete in order to respond to a ticket. It is not possible to reply to this mail with a response as email replies are not accepted into our Support.

Email replies will not be processed and no response will be sent to email replies. All communication must go through web based ticketing system.

Support Rules:

1. It is customer's responsibility to provide all information required in order to provide support related to your inquiry. This includes all IP addresses, root passwords, user passwords, and any other information which is needed by Support.

2. We do not keep passwords on file

3. Tickets submitted without logon information cannot be processed.

4. If you submitted a ticket without logon information, take this opportunity to update it properly with required information.

5. Standard ticket response time is 12 hours.

6. 'Bumping' tickets will result in additional delays in response as your priority in support queue is lost with each 'bump'

Information:

Sales: Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM CET
    Support: Monday through Saturday, 8 AM - 7 PM CET
    Billing: Monday through Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM CET

Please do not send the same e-mail to other e-mail addresses used by EuroVPS.

We will respond as soon as possible.

NOTE: Support that is not covered by a SLA, will be charged at our hourly support rate.
    This is particularly important for customers with a colocated/dedicated solution.

Regards,
    EuroVPS - Support

(also, you can find our contact information once logged to Control Panel https://hspc.eurovps.com/cp)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot.gif  

ezgi,

I would highly recommend you move on, from what I have seen the situation is risky as a business to accept such case, and while some may do it many simply will not.
    I know from what I see, the arrangement you wanted to put in place your account would be suspect as possible fraud by many providers.

Businesses have to watch their bottom line, and fraud rates are VERY high, it takes a lot to prevent fraud, sometimes it means a legitimate customer may be lost, but such is the cost of doing business on the internet. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgiNet
    Today I have decided to buy a VPS from eurovps for 1 year. Before proceeding to buy, I asked a few questions to sales. And without waiting for response, I created an account (without buying a packet)
    Today I have decided to buy 2kg of fruit at a local supermarket. I picked up bananas and as I wandered around the supermarket I decided to try one out to see if they're any good (without buying them)...

Policies exist for a reason, think about it. You didn't follow them - your problem. Move on.
    Have a question?

Hi,
    I can understand safety concerns and other concerns. But what is "communication" for. Do you think we are communicating or something else. I also wrote e-mail to Director apoligizing for the inconvenience before but he prefers being "right" person and he does this accusing me "to enter their sistem" as if I did somethin illegal. I have email from them that a cp account can be active without buying for 120 minutes.
    What I can not understand: instead of correcting the things they prefer fighting.

Hello,

If the account info looks odd / does not match checks that we do we will not accpect the account. (we meaning hosting companys).

EuroVPS did nothing wrong. Just move on and and maybe follow the rules that companys have for sales questions. Why would Support staff answer sales questions? You posting sales questions in support wasted valuable time of their engineers.

Just my .0000000000000000000000003 Cents