I am air u breathe

System Administrator for Hire ( L1 L2 L3 )

I am interested in getting a permanent job or a dedicated job in the system administration field or customer support field. I have been working with various per ticket and administration tasks, which are mostly one time jobs, for the past couple of years.

I am having 2.6 years of experience with cpanel, and also have worked with Directadmin and Hsphere and latest with "CP+". I have also worked with various ticket systems which includes Kayako, Cerberus, and also have had experience handling live chats.

Now am in search for getting a dedicated job so that I can concentrate towards career development.

Interested people may contact me via PM or email me at [email protected]

you will get my IM details as soon as you are to PM me.

P.S. I will be more interested with full time dedicated job other than one time or per ticket jobs. If you wish to try me for knowledge you can give a trial period of a week or so, so that you are convinced with my skills.

Again, I will provide you with references of my previous employers if you are to contact me.

Thank you.

It is reliability that counts...
    Few tips

PA, USA
    Where are you located?

We currently have L2 and/or L3 tech support position available. Please send your resume, references, and salary/wages/compensation request to jobs [at] Thank you.
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

London, England
    We are also have a couple level 3 positions available. -
    Jon Black