PHP4/PHP5, Shared and Reseller Hosting, Buy One Get One Free! Double Days!

WebOnce Technologies has been offering shared and reseller hosting solutions for the world at large since early 2004, and we'd like to give everyone a chance to take us up on a special offer.

With christmas right up around the corner, we're unleashing a fantastic deal for all of you early birds, as well as keep it open for some post-celebration folks as well.

From the rest of the year, for whatever term you sign up for on your new WebOnce Technologies Shared or Reseller hosting account, we will DOUBLE IT!

That's right, you heard me, any shared or reseller package, will receive DOUBLE the term! Sign up for one month, get one month free. Sign up for 3 months, get 3 months free! Same for 6 or 12 month term limits!

On top of this, we have our 50percentoff coupon that gets you 50% off any 1 or 3 month term package!

What does this mean for you?

Professional Shared Hosting Basic Package:
    * 1500 MB Disk Space
    * 20 GB Data Transfer
    * Nightly Database Backups w/ Off-site Storage
    * Free 3 Page Site Builder (on request)
    * 15 Minutes Consultation (Need programming help, or quality opinions?)

First Two Months: $3.48
    After That: $6.95/month
    Order Basic Now Coupon Code: 50percentoff

Professional Shared Hosting Plus Package:
    * 2500 MB Disk Space
    * 30 GB Data Transfer
    * Nightly Database Backups w/ Off-site Storage
    * Free 7 Page Site Builder (on request)
    * 20 Minutes Consultation (Need programming help, or quality opinions?)

First Two Months: $4.48
    After That: $8.95/month
    Order Plus Now Coupon Code: 50percentoff

Professional Reseller Hosting Alpha Package:
    * 2000 MB Disk Space
    * 60 GB Data Transfer
    * UNLIMITED Accounts (WHM Access to manage UNLIMITED cPanel accounts!)
    * 5 Account Site Studio Reseller Pack (Give your customers Site Studio! Upon Request)
    * Nightly Account Backups (including sub-accounts!)
    * Nightly Database Backups (including sub-accounts!)

First Two Months: $7.48
    After That: $14.95
    Order Alpha Now Coupon Code: 50percentoff

Professional Reseller Hosting Beta Package:
    * 4000 MB Disk Space
    * 80 GB Data Transfer
    * UNLIMITED Accounts (WHM Access to manage UNLIMITED cPanel accounts!)
    * 5 Account Site Studio Reseller Pack (Give your customers Site Studio! Upon Request)
    * Nightly Account Backups (including sub-accounts!)
    * Nightly Database Backups (including sub-accounts!)

First Two Months: $12.48
    After That: $24.95
    Order Beta Now Coupon Code: 50percentoff

These specials are GREAT, but what else do we offer?

* PHP4 & PHP5 Support with EVERY account, hassle free.
    * SwitchSelect Technology to control your PHP4/PHP5 selection.
    * Fantastico De Luxe - Install many open source scripts EASILY!
    * RVSkin provides you a unique interface to cPanel that you cannot find just anywhere!
    * Unbranded Servers do not have our names tied to them.
    * Unbranded Nameservers means you don't have to manage your own nameservers!
    * Unbranded Shared SSL Certificates let you do E-Commerce without extra expense!
    * Free Move-In Assistance allows you to let us move your site, while you sit and relax!

For more details, please see our Hosting Features page!

We are dedicated to providing you the best hosting experience, ever! And to prove it, we offer you an unconditional 30-day money back guarantee! If you are unhappy with our services, and wish to go somewhere else, we will refund you your entire monthly fee.

Client Testimonials

Matt Carter of Reef Tank Supply
    "Downtime means loses in our business. We had tried a couple of other hosting providers and were just overall unhappy with system performance, hosting options and support. We finally hard about WebOnce from a business associate so we decided why not give them a try. Immediately after opening our account we found Jake to be more then helpful in answering any of our questions. He even tailored a plan to meet our specific needs. As far as system performance goes, it is terrific, always fast and always up.

We have now been an extremely satisfied customer of WebOnce for two and a half years now and don't regret our decision to try them out one bit. Every chance I get to recommend WebOnce I do so. They stand for quality and back it up 110%."

Graham Boyes of HANS
    "WebOnce is the perfect web host. They're big enough to provide me with any service I might possibly think to ask for, but small enough to know my name when I call for technical support."

Find these testimonials and more on our Client Testimonials page

As always, thank you for your time, and have a wonderful day!

Offer Expires January 1st, 2007
    Offer is good for any new packages by both new and current clients.
    Jacob - WebOnce Technologies - 30 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee - Over 5 Years Going Strong!
    Website Hosting, PHP4&5, RoR, MySQL 5.0, Reseller Hosting, Development, and Designs