Something different: Freestyle Soccer

Most of you probably haven't heard of it, but I'll still show you all a few freestyle videos. Hopefully you'll enjoy them and spread the word.

Check out www.beyondfootball.com and see what's posted.

Also, www.soccergrip.com/forum has some really good freestylers that post their videos in the Freestyle Videos section.

Any opinions?

My journey through www.beyondfootball.com ended the moment I loaded the page and found move of the elements were the same as www.hostmaven.com

I'll reserve judgment in the event the template used is available non-unique, but I'm alerting HostMaven to this, just in case their design has been compromised.

The most recent entry in Archive.org for Beyondfootball.com shows a different site layout. HM has been the same since launch.
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm
    My journey through www.beyondfootball.com ended the moment I loaded the page and found move of the elements were the same as www.hostmaven.com

I'll reserve judgment in the event the template used is available non-unique, but I'm alerting HostMaven to this, just in case their design has been compromised.

The most recent entry in Archive.org for Beyondfootball.com shows a different site layout. HM has been the same since launch.
    Totally different designs. Yes there are similarities, but I wouldn't call it the same template. Many aspects within is different (e.g. Curves).

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Thanks azizny, thought the designs had their differences as well. That template is not unique either as I've seen other sites that use it as inspiration before.

No doubt they have their differences! I was just giving my initial reaction, as requested I went to that site, and the first I thought was "HostMaven."
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Quote Originally Posted by Adi-2k1
    ...That template is not unique either...
    Do you happen to have any of those sites? Our site is indeed unique...
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog

Check it out: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31695907/

Not sure if that's maybe the template you got or something.

Tyler, do you see the differences between Beyond Football and your site? I think they both have their differences... quite a bit actually. Both are nice though.