Modernbill Licence

Have a Modernbill owned 250 licence for sale (worth $280), There is no support with it.
    Would like to get rid of it before christmas, have submitted ticket to mods so they can verify.
    PM or email me your offers as check them more often.

WHT ticket id is: VXZ-87011
    Last edited by GandalfDDUK; 12-17-2006 at 08:33 PM.

Just so you know, you need a valid support contract with ModernBill in order to transfer the license.
    FXH, Inc :: Web Hosting, Web Design, rsync and R1Soft Backup Solutions, and more!

Yes but the new owner can renew the support and complete the transfer once they have the login details. This has been verified by Modernbill

Quote Originally Posted by GandalfDDUK
    ...This has been verified by Modernbill
    No, this has not as I have stated in your ticket at the helpdesk.

This license is NOT verified and should NOT be purchased as the buyer will not be able to receive the license.
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Coal
    No, this has not as I have stated in your ticket at the helpdesk.

This license is NOT verified and should NOT be purchased as the buyer will not be able to receive the license.
    This license can be transfered only this one time. It cannot be transfered again for this particular license.
    Tyler Cole
    Eeek, a Blog

Licence still for sale as previous interested buyers have not paid.

This license still for sale ?
    Ivanner Mora
    DotAnything.NET
    Fulfilling your hosting needs

I submitted the agreed payment via PayPal two days ago. I still have not received the license details.

Please respond to the PM's.

Thanks
    Ivanner Mora
    DotAnything.NET

responding now, sorry but something personal came up at home and couldn't go online.

Posted on 28 Feb 2007 01:45 PM Ivanner,

Account information must be changed through our administrative interface. We cannot change this information without explicit instructions from the individual we have listed owning the license submitting the request. I have sent an email to the current license contact and am awaiting response.

Regards,

David
    Even though you provided the login details, after contacting Modernbill, they require your request to transfer the license, as you can see from the quote of the trouble ticket I opened at modernbill.
    They have emailed you and I have emailed you as well... it's been a couple of days. Can you please respond to their email or contact them?

Thanks,
    Ivanner Mora
    DotAnything.NET

have not received any email from modernbill but will contact them, please provide me your name and address details.