Twin Cities Area

one climber found dead

one mt hood climber found dead in ice cave,

still looking for others
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

South Daytona, FL
    My condolences to his frinds and family. At the risk of being politically incorrect just what were those morons doing climbing that mountain this time of year?
    "Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them." - Thomas Paine

While this is sad, I would hope that people have learned from this mistakes of others so that they themselves will not experience such issues. With Kim and now these guys, perhaps people will take more interest in survival classes.

People have been dying on mountains for years, so using the cliche of hoping people will learn from other peoples mistakes is useless, because clearly no one is learning or else climbers wouldn't be dying.

Onto the post, RIP, I did hope they would find them when I first learned of the news though.
    Personal Blog: Here | Currently Hosted By: GoDaddy | Twitter: @Quartz87

Climbers will always die because there is always risk, however people DO learn from others mistakes. Any experienced outdoors men can tell you that.

If you don't think people haven't started to put more survival gear in their cars after the Kim family issues, then you are mistaken. Learning from others mistakes is what makes society progress.

FT Worth, TX
    I'm almost for certain on that Kelly James was the one who they found according to the story that he told family members that he was staying in a snow cave. I only hope they find the other two alright, but I have doubts about them being alive.

RIP all 3.
    Kerry Jones