Question NEED ASAP Reliable Windows Reseller Host

I am currently with ReadyHosting and they are driving me nuts. I need to move my accounts (about 10 total) over to a more reliable provider.

My requirements are simple but so far have proved to be difficult to fulfill.

I need a windows reseller hosting account with about 10GB of space (flexible) , 10GB of bandwidth a month (flexible), ASP 1.1 and ASP 2.0. Control panel required but I really don't care what it is. Backup would also be a plus even if it's an extra fee.

Most importantly I need REALIABLITY. I need something that I won't have to think about. My budget is flexible but around $50 a month would be great.

Any suggestions?

Thank You!

Chris

Try looking around the offers section of WHT. You can find alot of providers that will offer you exactly what you need. Your budget I would say is more than even to get you your diskspace and bandwidth requirements plus a very reliable provider. Once you have list together of some hosts you may want to go with, search for reviews on them Good luck!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

I appreciate the reply but I am afraid I have been doing that. I have looked at (without exaggerating) 75 hosting providers. The problem I keep running into is 85% of them are Linux only providers. Right now I am sick to death of looking at plans.

I THINK what I really want is a RackSpace style solution; however I cannot afford $400 a month for that level of quality. I have looked into ServerBeach for a dedicated server, but I do not feel that I have the time to dedicate to maintaining it.

I guess what I am trying to say is I would love a personal recommendation from someone who is actively depending on a provider.

Thank You!

Chris

Hello Chris,

Honestly, it is not hard to find what you are looking for. I think your disk space requirement is proportionally too high compared to your bandwidth requirements.

However, with your budget, you can probably find several packages that are close to what you are looking for.

I know you mentioned that control panel doesnt matter, however, control panels which support windows include hsphere, helm and plesk. So, you may be able to narrow this down more by looking for hosts offering that platform.

If you need a dedicated, managed solution like rackspace, you may want to look at hsphere providers, as they can plug a dedicated server into their existing cluster and give you a fully managed windows dedicated server where you would share some resources from the cluster and have others dedicated to you. However, based on your requirements, I think a high end reseller account would accomodate you nicely, not too mention cost you less then a dedicated solution.

Hope this helps...

Quote Originally Posted by csweeney
    . . . I THINK what I really want is a RackSpace style solution; however I cannot afford $400 a month for that level of quality.
    Have you looked at Mosso.com? They're a branch of rackspace.

WOW I have never heard of them. I am looking at contacting them now. Thanks Aussie Bob! FYI I was looking at your site and was impressed, but unfortunately I did not see you doing any Windows Hosting.

Keep the comments coming guys!

Thanks again!

Chris

I used to host with Central Info some years ago and was overall pleased with their hosting. As I said I dont have current experience with them *) and was only a regular client, but they might be interesting for you.

*) Lets just hope anon-e-mouse doesnt delete this posting again for "praising" like last time .
    Sitemeer.com - Is your site up?
    Multi-Location Service Availability Check ● yes, we do HTTPS & IDN!

Try jodohost i have reseller account with them i think jodo = BEST HOSTING COMPANY

with them do you know what happening everytime !!! jodo comunication is excelent !!!!

see you
    Foxmen

I think mosso is best for webdesigners.

For hosting copanies its not compatable.

contact Hung at gate2vn.net. He's running clustering Helm servers supporting for both .NET 1.1 and 2.0 if I am correctly
    Traditional music traveling