Domain name capitilzation?

I have a domain name at Godady. Iwas wondering how to change the capitalization

Everytime I type in the address by for example MyDomain.com it ends up with mydomain.com. Any idea on how to change it?

You can't as domain names themselves are case-insensitive.

It doesn't matter how you type in the domain, you'll always be redirected to lowercase.com. There's no way you can have the domain display capitals in a browser or the like.

www.WeBhOStinGTaLK.com
    You can't even type caps in the URL's here on WHT

would be nice for domains to not be so much case sensitive cos who wants to have www.Domain.com and someone visits www.domain.com and come up with a dead server lol
    but i think when you register a domain ya should be allowed to have Domain.com and when someone visits either domain.com or DoMaIn.com or whatever it'll always revert to Domain.com but unfortunatly this isnt possible.

Quote Originally Posted by InfoH
    would be nice for domains to not be so much case sensitive cos who wants to have www.Domain.com and someone visits www.domain.com and come up with a dead server
    Right, and why would you want capital letters in your domain anyway? Is there a reason for this?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

You can capitalize the domain name when you use it in ad's etc. as it makes it more readable - as in: MyDomain.com

Strongly recommended if you use AdWords for instance...
    Web Hosting Reviews — based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic