Thread: IX Web hosting?

IX Web hosting?

For $5 i get 100gb storage and 1000gb bandwidth. I'm about to purchase it, but is tehre anything better or should I watch out for ?

East Coast // NYC
    Well the real question comes down to, do you want quality or budget hosting?

Read some reviews on IX Web Hosting here on WHT using the search tool.

New York City
    7,391 is a very informative site that you should spend few minutes reading articles on, especially

CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

I would recommend that you read, you will get a better idea of what overselling and cheap hosting is about

Northern Europe.
    Well, IX web hosting doesn't have the best of reputations from the customer posts I've seen.
    OK, you may be lucky with them but I would go elsewhere.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

I have been using ANHosting for over a year and they are more than may check them out ....

As the others have stated that is obviously an oversold plan. For a cheap price it is hard for consumers to find a reliable provider that will give them the support and service that they are excepting when purchasing web hosting. However a visiting a few review sites should show you the difference. Raising your budget just a bit may welcome a whole upgraded level of web hosting, and IMHO it's well worth it.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>