Arrow [OFFER:] CHEAP Design Services - Limited Time Offer

Greetings. My name is Timothy Frie, an experienced, professional and reliable designer/developer. Due to the upcoming holiday, I am offering my skills and services as a designer/developer at 75%-OFF my normal prices!

At this time, I am currently seeking individual or business client's that need a "quick job" or something adjusted. I am capable of offering the following design services:
    - websites and templates
    - logos
    - corporate ID's
    - stationary
    - printed material
    - general graphics

Whatever it be that you need done, I design (and code if applicable) to the latest standards. All designs and creations are 100% unique and customized. As mentioned above, all services are 75%-OFF, meaning custom creations may start as low as $10!

If you have questions, would like to learn more about me or would like to get started on your project, simply send me an e-mail at [email protected], or a PM! I do my best to respond to all inquires within a very timely manner. I look forward to hearing from you!

NOTICE: At this time, I do not have a live portfolio on the web. I do however, have several examples in which I can show you via PM. Payment is via PayPal ONLY. No down-deposit is required.

You might be interested in this perhaps; http://webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=570059

If we aside by your discount I would greatly appreciate it. I've took the time to add you on via msn from Frimon86 -@- Hotmail.com, let me know if your interested! If you are not, I might just be intersted in your logos depending on the rates, seeing as I've found someone for the job however he is unable to do logos and I had to seek elsewhere. Lets talk.