needing so much help...

Hey,

I have a VPS with Slhost, they are a good hosting company always quick @ replying to my support tickets. BUt I don't know what else to do about my problem..

I have a couple domains on my VPS and they WILL NOT forword to the VPS,

Ive done this

I registerd the domain name servers @ namecheap, a couple of clients domains forworded to the vps fast. Then it came to my attenion that when you add a account in WHM it works fine but when you try and forwrod the domian it dosen't GO to the VPS... What else do I have to do.? I am quite cunfusd.

Please help,

Thanks.
      0 Not allowed!

Hello-

Sounds like its a progration issue. It can take up to 48 hours for domain names to fully prograte. I have "heard" it can take up to 72 hours.

If you want to PM me your domains we can see where they are pointing to and make sure they are at least going in the right direction.

Thanks,
    Ron
    iFast Hosting Web Hosting The Way It Should Be!
    VPS, Reseller and Shared Hosting!
    Fast, Friendly Sales and 24/7 Support!
    Toll Free: 1-800-875-1432 Local: 513-729-6963
      0 Not allowed!

Cheers,

I will PM you now.
      0 Not allowed!

anymore help?
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Theweb?
    Hey,

I have a VPS with Slhost, they are a good hosting company always quick @ replying to my support tickets. BUt I don't know what else to do about my problem..

I have a couple domains on my VPS and they WILL NOT forword to the VPS,

Ive done this

I registerd the domain name servers @ namecheap, a couple of clients domains forworded to the vps fast. Then it came to my attenion that when you add a account in WHM it works fine but when you try and forwrod the domian it dosen't GO to the VPS... What else do I have to do.? I am quite cunfusd.

Please help,

Thanks.
    Hi there,

Please PM me your ticket numbers if you have any tickets open regarding this I'll make sure we get this resolved for you. There's no reason at all our techs shouldn't be able to provide an answer or resolution to any issue so I'd like to see who's dropping the ball here if that is the case.
      0 Not allowed!

OK done
      0 Not allowed!

Have you tried putting the domain into DNS report and seeing what it says? Restarting bind on the server can sometimes help

Also have you registered the private name servers for the domain you are trying to use for DNS servers?
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon
      0 Not allowed!

The doamins now work... Mods close the thread
      0 Not allowed!