Thumbs up Hytekhosting - 1 year review (awesome)

Hosted site:

Service and Support - I give them an A for both. Every one of my support tickets have been answered quickly and with competence. They even reminded me that I could re-register my domain name after I failed to do so before it ran out. Really great. Never had any problems with pages loading slowly or anything.

Uptime - I don't know about percentages, but I have never noticed downtime to speak of.

Prices - Great prices, and discounts from various forums.

Highly reccommended by me, for low traffic personal sites. I am sure they are capable of handling bigger sites, but I do not have any experience with that. (I doubt I have even used 1gb of transfer yet.)

I have to admit that I am lazy when it comes to my website. Here it is a year after I opened it and all I have to show for it is a crappy blog and and even crappier default post-nuke front page.

I did host a (now inactive) forum with a whopping 44 users and 210 posts, and had no trouble at all with it.

Was searching this forum for threads about this host and there weren't enough good ones, so here is one.
    what is all this now?

I am glad you found a good host thank you for your review.
    Dimension Servers / Toll-Free: 1-888-750-6942
    RapidSSL Cert Included with ALL Reseller & Ultra Accounts
    24x7x365 Unbeatable Technical Support!
    Shared CPanel Hosting // Reseller WHM Hosting Solutions