***Shared 6GB Space 100 GB Transfer $4.95/mo Reseller Accounts $15.95!*** offers high end secure web hosting on red hat linux enterprise. onthespothosting co-locates its servers at two state of the art data centers located in Dallas Texas (theplanet) which offer complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security.

**We are giving away our professional package that is normally $10.95/mo for only $4.95/mo exclusively for WHT members, dont miss this unbelievable deal it will be gone in 2 days!**

Shared Special (Unlimited Addon Domains)
    6 GB Disk Space
    100 GB Data Transfer
    Dedicated IP Address
    24/7 Phone and Ticket Support
    Fantastico Deluxe Included
    MySQL 5.x latest
    PHP 5.1.x latest
    Unlimited E-Mail Accounts
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Virus Scanning
    Rvskin (Support For Multiple Languages)
    Anonymous Nameservers
    Anonymous Server Name
    Co-Located at theplanet tier1 data center
    Free Private Nameservers
    99.9% uptime
    Multiple Multi-Homed Gigabit Connections
    Setup in 10 minutes or FREE For The Year (When using a CC To order)
    90 Day Money Back
    $4.95 per month

**We take paypal and all major credit cards**
    Use the following link when ordering:

Please see our site for more info on reseller accounts as well starting at just $15.95/mo!:
    Call Us Now:1-866-884-HOST
    Linux VPS Hosting
    Fully Managed VPS, Dedicated And Reseller Solutions.
    Host Unlimited Domains

I just signed up for this, and the setup is time is less than 5 mins as he said. Then I could use the info he sent me to login. I just logged in to look around in cpanel, then 1 hour later I went back to login again. Now, I still used the same info in the email, but I could not login to the cpanel anymore. How come? I submitted a ticket in your Support Department and still waiting for a reply.

This is due to the fact that we do not host vietnamese sites. Anyone who signs up with us in regards to vietnamese sites will be terminated from our services. We have had way to many issues in the past with those from vietnam trying to exploit our servers, in fact we block the whole /8 from vietnam to ensure that this type of exploiting does NOT occur on our servers.
    Linux VPS Hosting
    Fully Managed VPS, Dedicated And Reseller Solutions.
    Host Unlimited Domains