* Free Flash Intro Page Wanted

I have a friend that has set up a website to follow the construction of his new house, http://www.wildoaklane.com. It's mostly accessed by his friends and family. We thought it would be cool to have a flash intro page, but neither of us knows how to do flash and since it's just a hobby he can't really pay to have someone do it, so I thought that maybe someone here might be bored enough to throw something together for him. The only thing we can offer in return is a Thank You.

He had a banner that someone made for him, http://www.wildoaklane.com/images/header.jpg, to kind of give you an idea of the site.

Richard
    Enigma Hosting
    "I wasn't speeding, I was qualifying!"

whoah, that site needs some serious work. Whats up with all those frames, and how come the top frame isn't big enough to view the image?

Heh, heh....I didn't think his site was THAT bad. It accomplishes it's purpose. You're welcome to redesign it for him if you need some busy work

He's a newbie using Frontpage. Nothing fancy. That top frame had that banner in it, but it's kind of big. The parents and in-laws were complaining that it took up too much of the screen so that they couldn't see the pictures well. They are all running low screen resolutions. He just shrunk the top frame as a quick fix.

Richard
    Enigma Hosting

Smile Re: Free Flash Intro Page Wanted

We thought it would be cool to have a flash intro page, but neither of us knows how to do flash and since it's just a hobby he can't really pay to have someone do it, so I thought that maybe someone here might be bored enough to throw something together for him. The only thing we can offer in return is a Thank You.
    Here is a simple flash file, if you like it feel free to use it. Wild Oak

Good Luck on the House and the site.

Thank You!
    Enigma Hosting