Thread: SWSoft

SWSoft

I have intentions in phase 2 of my business plan to purchase Virtuozzo and HSPComplete. I have had a difficult time contacting and getting my questions answered by SWSoft.

Is this the type of support I should expect once I purchace the licenses?
    What are your opinions/experiences with SWSoft?
    | | i write code

every time we have contacted them with questions it took days to get mediocore answers to.
    www.ihostdev.com iHost v3 in beta Host Automation - iPanel v4 beta With Forced Ads in User Sites, illegal file scanner, and new post 4 hosting feature
    www.domainuptime.comSite monitoring

I would highly recommend that you speak to their sales department, while I can not legally say what type of support we get it is very fast, and for the most part we have been pleased. There are a few things that they do that really annoy me like changing the way virtuozzo works with port redirects with no notice at all, but the support has been pretty reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by siforek
    I have intentions in phase 2 of my business plan to purchase Virtuozzo and HSPComplete.
    Would anyone know the cost of HSPComplete?
    Host In Us Web Hosting Services | www.hostinus.com
    Premium Enterprise Shared Web Hosting
    Less than 80 Customers per server!
    Try us out! We want to earn your business.

I had a quote some time ago for a basic implementation and the quote was for around $5000.

For much faster response, go to their partners. I have impeccable services from WebCC one of their partners. Especially good when they are in the same time zone as me.

I agree there responses are very poor and support is terrible. They like the big fish, and have no time for the little guy...