View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    why can i see the premium forums again?
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

I see them too, guess they're working on some permissions today. Most of the threads there are seemingly really old
    •• polur.net | Premium web hosting solutions you can trust since 2004••
    High performance NVMe SSD, CloudLinux & LiteSpeed hosting with Canadian datacentres

I was wondering why I'm suddenly seeing premium content...

Quote Originally Posted by Steven
    why can i see the premium forums again?

Everyone will be able to see the premium member forums, everyone just won't be able to read the threads INSIDE the premium member forums. Unless you are a premium member

How come I can't order it from my.inetinteractive.com Not there. I lost my premmi badge a few months ago because it was ordered quarterly. How do I get it back? Where do I make this purchase?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by The Prohacker
    Everyone will be able to see the premium member forums, everyone just won't be able to read the threads INSIDE the premium member forums. Unless you are a premium member
    Is there a way to disable them? It's taking up too much screen space, and I have to scroll down to the actual forums where we can post and view other threads

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    Is there a way to disable them? It's taking up too much screen space, and I have to scroll down to the actual forums where we can post and view other threads
    Click the plus sign on the right on the forum menu bar. That will minimize it.

I was just about to say that when you said it.

Is this just another lame attempt at increasing revenue for wht?
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Quote Originally Posted by jerett
    I was just about to say that when you said it.
    Ya ya ya.... j/k

I can't purchase premium member access to read the forums . They are stuck right at the top too!

So they are stuck at the top. I can only minimize them? EDIT: I can see it's rolling out 15th of Dec. Still a bit of a pain.

-Matt
    The MonkeyPC - cPanel webhosting that's vibrant and high in quality. Just say hello to The Monkey!

Yeah, I'm not sure I like having the Premium Member Forums viewable to all. Having the categories isn't too bad of an idea (that way people see what is actually going on in the premium forums, and maybe have more of a motivation to buy premium membership), but I'm not too sure about the threads yet.

Alex

yea - sort of a marketing thing to get some memberships. can't blame them there. i would move them to the bottom though but then again - it's not up to me.

Quote Originally Posted by HostFrog
    How come I can't order it from my.inetinteractive.com Not there. I lost my premmi badge a few months ago because it was ordered quarterly. How do I get it back? Where do I make this purchase?
    My.iNET will not be the place to purchase premium memberships any more. We will be posting a link to the introduction page soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven
    Is this just another lame attempt at increasing revenue for wht?
    Honestly, WHT users have been asking for quite some time for us to re-introduce the enhanced membership. We didn't see much revenue from it last time, and we honestly don't expect much from it this time. We aren't looking for donations, we don't need it, but if you want to show your support for WHT this is one way. Or if you want one or several of the added features this is also for you. If neither apply, don't buy it

Honestly, WHT users have been asking for quite some time for us to re-introduce the enhanced membership. We didn't see much revenue from it last time, and we honestly don't expect much from it this time. We aren't looking for donations, we don't need it, but if you want to show your support for WHT this is one way. Or if you want one or several of the added features this is also for you. If neither apply, don't buy it
    Well said

I am fine with premium membership being opened, but PLEASE PLEASE put those non accessible posts at the bottom! Otherwise it is really annoying seeing all the ancient non accessible content.

Quote Originally Posted by (Stephen)
    I am fine with premium membership being opened, but PLEASE PLEASE put those non accessible posts at the bottom! Otherwise it is really annoying seeing all the ancient non accessible content.
    You can collapse the category and it will store the setting in a cookie for when you visit the site later.

Woo, premium!

Apparently I'm a premium member now? I can see all those forums

EDIT: Ah, just read the end of the other post. Cool stuff

Feel free to merge this, but it probably should have its own topic anyway.
    Last edited by avythe; 12-15-2006 at 05:20 PM.

Danke! Thank you! Danke(got to have that minimum post content here)
    You can collapse the category and it will store the setting in a cookie for when you visit the site later.

How it works.

Premium Membership can be purchased from your profile. Usercp > Miscellaneous > Paid Subscriptions

You can read what's included at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/premium.php
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

YAY!!! I am the first person who applied for Premium membership!!!
    Last edited by ServerNinja; 12-15-2006 at 06:44 PM.
    Senior Server Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SoftWareRevue
    Premium Membership can be purchased from your profile. Usercp > Miscellaneous > Paid Subscriptions

I'm confused... I thought it was being "revamped?"

According to the premium membership information page, it actually offers less features than before.
    Last edited by sgarbus; 12-15-2006 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PE-Steve

According to the premium membership information page, it actually offers less features than before.

EDIT: By the way, the premium forums are available for public viewing.
    Do you mean mouse pad?? yes, I really missed it
    Senior Server Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by PE-Steve

Regular members now have the ability to hide forums and access the WYSIWYG editor. However, Premium Members enjoy a larger PM box (I think before you could only expand to 500) and the new price is cheaper. Premium Membership now is really more of something to show you care about WHT and get a few little bonuses on the side, not something to gain lots and lots of extra features.

Just out of curiosity, is the advertising discount included with the new Premium Membership?

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by SoftWareRevue

Hi Dennis:

Can you sticky your particular post in another thread as an announcement? Soon your post will be buried in pages of this older thread.

Thanks!
    InterNich LLC
    Founder

Bringing you PicResize.com (More than 95 million pictures resized since 2005)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast