View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    Quote Originally Posted by IHSL
    Not really. The premium member forums have been open to "legacy" premium members all along. Nobody posts there, though, and the respective forums have all gone the way of the Dodo and the rest of the premium features.

I guess it was left that way so that (technically) people who had just paid for premium membership before it was pulled didn't have any way of disputing the charge or the "service".

Simon
    Well, but there weren't as much users as there is going to be now that they are open again. Get my point?

Quote Originally Posted by GELucas
    Well, but there weren't as much users as there is going to be now that they are open again. Get my point?
    I don't see any reason why the new premium membership will be more popular and have more users than the first incarnation.

Simon

Quote Originally Posted by IHSL
    I don't see any reason why the new premium membership will be more popular and have more users than the first incarnation.

Simon
    Of course you don't, because there isn't one. In fact, they've removed the major factor that got most people to sign up the first time. (I'll let them try and figure out what that was...not my job to help them.)

They seem to be under the impression that putting these forums out in the open, above everything else, for all new users will get people to sign up for the 'premium' membership. In actuality, however, if they had bothered to listen to even some of the criticism of the 'premium' forums when they first opened, they would know that they are sorely mistaken.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567