ReliableSite 4 month review

www.reliablesite.net
    4 months

I have been hosting some of my downloads with them + a custom VM service. I have not had any downtime and their support has been very helpful. In fact, I can't think of any faults....here's an overview

Network / Server Performance

They use Choopa which uses multiple tier-1 providers + plenty of peering. The network performance has worked out very good for us. For the servers, they use 15K RPM SCSI disks, whereas some hosts are still on vastly inferior IDE disks...their servers literally fly.

Support
    They have always been available when I needed them, but the best part is that I've never really had an "issue" with their service. Uptime has been 100% for us for both the network and server. I think that's what truly counts

Pricing
    The prices are extremely fair and I have no issues with them. Great value, no complaints for this either.

Overall
    Sweet host! Great pricing, support, and performance. And let's not forget that uptime has been 100% for me.

10/10, seriously. Strongly recommended!

FYI, jcy-mirror.geeksgather.com is the hostname for a file repository hosted by them (I've got other stuff hosted by them too)... in case this is necessary for verification.

Thanks,
      0 Not allowed!

And let's not forget that uptime has been 100% for me.
    Indeed, great uptime can even counterbalance some "evils", or make them somewhat bearable. Luckily for you, there wasn't even anything to counterbalance for!
      0 Not allowed!

Great review! Nice to see this provider is doing a good job with you. Hope it continues!!
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>
      0 Not allowed!

Thanks for the compliments and glad to see another customer happy
      0 Not allowed!

It is always nice to hear a posotive review of a web hosting provider! I'm glad you have found the ideal home for your website.
      0 Not allowed!

Awesome review, as stated it is always nice to see customers who are satisfied with their hosting company. I hope you continue to have great success with them and be sure give us an update in the next few months.

Good Luck!
    SwiftModders - Professional Web Design Services & WHMCS Themes
    Web Designs catered to web hosting and software providers!
    Check out the top-rated WHMCS Admin Panel Theme by SwiftModders
      0 Not allowed!

Layer0,

I'm not one to generally call people out based on information posted on 3rd party sites.. but your review was just reposted on my site directly from reliablesite's network.

Someone somewhere is dirty.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by David
    Layer0,

I'm not one to generally call people out based on information posted on 3rd party sites.. but your review was just reposted on my site directly from reliablesite's network.

Someone somewhere is dirty.
    We host a VPN on a custom VM (aka VPS) from them, hence an IP on their network. But, thanks for the accusation.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by layer0
    We host a VPN on a custom VM (aka VPS) from them, hence an IP on their network. But, thanks for the accusation.
    Well, I certainly appreciate you doing the best to ensure the review was sketchy as hell by posting it while on their network.
    David
    Web hosting by Fused For businesses with more important things to do than worry about their hosting.
      0 Not allowed!

Well, I certainly appreciate you doing the best to ensure the review was sketchy as hell by posting it while on their network.
    I connect to the VPN often as we use it while securely connecting to our infrastructure. I'm not just going to disconnect to post something, then reconnect afterwards (I would lose all SSH sessions, etc. in between). And I understand your position, but a PM would have been better, rather than just "crapping" on this thread.
    MediaLayer, LLC - www.medialayer.com Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business
      0 Not allowed!

layer0,

I was bringing it to your attention because I assumed it was someone from the company reposting the review without your permission.

I didn't expect it to be you: That makes it even sketchier in my opinion.
    David
      0 Not allowed!

layer0,

I was bringing it to your attention because I assumed it was someone from the company reposting the review without your permission.

I stated in my original post that I have additional stuff hosted by them, and that includes the VPN. Many providers offer VPN services, if someone was to post a review about their VPN hosting provider while logged in to the VPN, they'd be accused of it being a false review? Heck, someone can rent a Windows VPS from any provider, setup a VPN, post a review...does that make it false? I don't understand.

I run my own company as well, so it makes no sense for me to falsely post a review for someone who is essentially a competitor...
      0 Not allowed!

layer0,

I can confirm that he has both a private VPS w/3 IPs with us along with hosting. We have no reason to post reviews about our selves because we have happy customers.
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by layer0
    I run my own company as well, so it makes no sense for me to falsely post a review for someone who is essentially a competitor...
    The same way it would make no sense for ATI and Nvidia to get together and set prices. Afterall they're competitors, right?
      0 Not allowed!

The same way it would make no sense for ATI and Nvidia to get together and set prices. Afterall they're competitors, right?
    You bumped a [nearly] 3 week old post for this?
      0 Not allowed!