Any suggestions for windows VPS with major components installed?

Any recommendations for a company providing Windows Plesk VPS that is extremely reliable and has the major components installed (like ASPmail, ASPupload, etc etc)?

It is important to have these components installed.

Why wouldn't you just install these components yourself? Most of the reliable VPS providers (in my opinion) will consider these components as 3rd party and will avoid them by all means...

Most of this stuff is click->click->click... more over, you have an installation guide for each and every one of these components so I think you're just asking for too much here.

Unless, of course, you are willing to pay the provider to have these installed for you...
    Have a question?

I tend to agree, these things are easy to install (particularly the ones you mention, they are very simple to install) if youve got Remote Desktop just download and install them yourself.

Yes, if you face any problems while installing those components, feel free to ask help in "Technical & Security Issues" forum, hundreds of people are bounded there to help you