Text Links - 1,900 uniques a day

I run a downloading site similar to cNET's The site is and it is starting its 8th year as a popular gaming/program download site. I've been running it the whole time with a lot of success. I've included some statistics below of the past week's traffic. 1,900 uniques a day was the figure for yesterday, and it seems to go up around the holiday season each year.

Price for a static text link on all 400+ pages is $25 /month via PayPal. I'd be glad to give a discount to anyone that wanted to buy 6 or 12 months at a time.

Also, I have a large 468x60 banner spot at the top of each page available. PM me about that price.

Any questions or custom Advertising deals you need, feel free to PM me. I'm almost always logged into WHT.

Happy Holidays,

TextAdMarket -
    Supply & Demand Advertising

I should also mention that the daily page view number is about 10,000. Each of the 2,000 daily visitors opens up an average of 5 pages each.

And, the site consists of roughly 450 different pages that your link/banner will be displayed on.

PM me if you have any other questions.
    TextAdMarket -

Washington DC area
    ill take a spot for a month, pm me payment info plz

Portland, Oregon
    Please PM me price for 468x60.

Thanks. - Performance should be noticeable - VPS Hosting at its best. - Affordable & Reliable Shared & Master Reseller hosting services

both the text AD spot and 468x60 banner spot are still open for this month.
    TextAdMarket -