Talking It's that time of year again!

We are proud to announce our Christmas Special, a fantastic 20% off Promotion at all major webmaster forums including the fantastic WHT. We have had a fantastic year and would like to thank all the many people here that have been buying our scripts.

Happy Holidays to everyone from me and my excellent partner Bonzer, we have worked really hard over the last 7 months to bring quality value scripts to you that are affordable and fantastic value for money.

This discount offer applies to all our scripts.......

Arcade Script

MultiMedia Script

Easy Cpanel

DataBase Creator

To take advantage of this Superb Discount Offer you need to use this code upon checking out:

This offer is limited to the first 100 sales and will end on December 25th 2006.
    Buy your script now to avoid missing out on the 20% off Big Discount. Discount applies to all options including install and copyright removal packages.
    We sell many scripts at full price via other means and this offer is only being advertised at webmaster forums. :p

To buy any of our scripts follow this link
    Remember to use CHRISTMAS to get the discount.

Many Thanks

Just to confirm (as I've had a few PMs) it is 20% off of every single package we have.

Ahh' UnderPants

Hi Buddy !

Once you have made payment you will recieve email with further details.
    All files on the demo you will recieve But you can delete not wanted games/videos via the admin panel.

Many Thanks