Thumbs up Server Support Guys Review

Ive been with them now for 2 months and would like to share my findings with you all.
    We had issues with a server and the datacentre support had already spent nearly 2 weeks trying to sort out with no resolve.
    I found Server Support Guys while looking on this site and though I would give them a try.
    Talked to them on live help and discussed my options with them.
    I decided to go for their manage plus plan.
    Within 10 minutes of purchase the problem was found with the our server and the datacentre informed that it WAS a hardware issue.
    Any support requests have been replied to within a very reasonable time normally within 10 minutes and any problems are resolved quickly.
    Since this they have done a successful server migration for us and various other tasks and are willing to discuss urgent issues via MSN.
    I am glad I found this company and it has taken much stress out of managing one of our self managed servers and intend to do more business with them in future.
    If you have a dedicated server and are unsure on the maintainace side if things i would highly reccomend them to look after your server needs.
    Well done you guys and keep up the good work

We've also had a great experience with them. Not one complaint. Very nice guys and get the stuff done quickly.