AUTH CODE @ RegisterFly

At registerfly, is the "domain name password" that you enter the same as the AUTH code? In other words I have to create my own AUTH code?

Quote Originally Posted by webpromo
    At registerfly, is the "domain name password" that you enter the same as the AUTH code? In other words I have to create my own AUTH code?
    Hello,

Your "domain name password" IS NOT your Auth. Code. Do not ever give out your password to ANYTHING or ANYONE or you will loose.

To get the Auth Codes you will need to access your Domain Control Panel. They are a separate code specific to one domain at that Registar. Each Registar puts them in different places depending on the layout of the Control Panel Interface.

Someone at WHT that has knowledge of RegisterFly will be able to direct you to the exact place.

Good Luck!
    The Best To You!
    Ireland - Networking the Irish / Celtic Community
    www.CapitalCeltic.com

At Yahoo! there is a completely different Auth. Code. We don't make our codes there.

At GoDaddy too I think it is different. And I don't think we make our codes there - I have not made any and on my GD control panel there is a link for evevry domain which says "send (the authorisation code) by email".

I don't know about register fly!
    - Just a small ordinary customer looking for cheap and best things backed with great customer support and honest business practises.
    - Not affiliated with anyone.
    - Looking for honest answers and giving honest responses.

webpromo, can you tell me where you found it I'm doing a transfer away from RF as well.

Thx!
    "There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors." - Jim Morrison

The code is in the page you edit your domain contacts, below all contacts

Quote Originally Posted by elmister
    The code is in the page you edit your domain contacts, below all contacts
    I looked and there is nothing there... I read elsewhere that now RegisterFly is leaving them blank. I can't even get a new support ticket to go through now...

Looks like I'm trying the highly recommended "call Enom" and hope for the best. Thx!
    "There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors." - Jim Morrison

You could try saving your contact details again and see if that generates the Auth Code.
    Signature Under Construction.