* Urgent Help Needed!

Hello,

I am a newbie, and i was transferring my Account of 30 Gb from my old server (Cpanel/WHM) to another server via WHM account Transfer option, but it gave me error while in process.

After this when i tried to access my Cpanel on old server it gave error saying
    "Sorry for the inconvenience!
    The filesystem mounted at / on this server is running out of disk space. cPanel operation has been temporarily suspended to prevent something bad from happening. Please ask your system admin to remove any files not in use on that partition."
    When i checked my server status it said: Disk mapper/VolGroup00-LogVol00 (/) = 100%

So this is causing the problem, so as i am a newbie i do not know how to remove any Temporary files from this Disk mapper drive. Could anyone tell the SSH command to remove these files.

Thanx in Advance

Well could you try giving the following command on the server which is having disk space problems :

df -h

That is to be more specific and making sure that no one guides you wrong by any chance !!
    Vision Helpdesk : Customer Support Helpdesk Software
    ThinkSupport Solutions™ - ThinkSupport.com

Thinking of Support Solutions ... Think About US .....!!!

Hello,

Please check that your disk space is not full

from WHM there is an option in "Server Status" called as "Service Status" from here you can check the available disk space in the server

From shellyou have to type df -h and then enter from here you can also see the available disk space

because this issue on comes when the servers hard disk is full

so please check it first

Thank you.

Yes, it sure seems as if the hard drive on the old machine is full. You will need to maybe do them one by one, starting with the smallest accounts first, once you verify the transfer is good on the new server, and all files are there, then delete the backup and account on the old server to allow for more room for the rest of the bigger sites.

Best Regards,

-Shaun-