Thread: DNS Stuff

DNS Stuff

Now has a membership with their website. I have always been a big fan of their site so just supporting them with a yearly subscription I think is a big thanks.

And they accept American Express as well. (I did not see it listed but mine went through)

Hmmm, forgot about that. Time to check it out.

what kinda gadgets do you get when you become a member?
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

yes this is a great website. I use it all the time to resolve issues with dns for clients of domains that were not registered with us.

I will have to check it out now.

hello,

Yes dnsstuff is a great site for querying the domain. So many types of queries you can fire through that single page. fantastic site.

Thank you.

Regards,

Well they have a DNS Lookup - but you have a choice of view (Pretty, Diglike, Raw Data), Reverse DNS lookup (IP or Server), Wake-On-LAN (IP, MAC, Port), WHOIS/IPWHOIS Lookup (whois / server), Traceroute, SSL Examination, Top Level Domain Lookup, Standardized WHOIS Lookup, Find Nearby IPs, Web Site HTTP Headers, ASN Information, NETGEO IP Lookup, ASN WHOIS, RADB Routing, MAC Address, Zone File Dump, and NANAS Search.

They have a few others listed as well on their page on why to become a member - or at least support them