PHP Ajax domain lookup and suggestions

Well I have looked for a domain name script that will check the availability of domain names and give keyword suggestions based on the domain a user searches for. I have not been able to find one so I am going to hire a coder to do it because I cannot code Ajax. My PHP skills are good but not js. It will have Ajax to show results on the fly. Im thinking about making the script available for purchase. Anyone here interested in such a tool for thier site?

I don't know about other resellers, but enom (thats who I use) have an API for just that.

It will suggest a few names and tell you which tlds are avaliable based on a word you input.

Not a exactly a finished product I know, but hopefully this helps.

We use enom as our primary registrar as well. The script I am having made was intended to use the enom api to determine availability. The domain suggestions will use a couple sources. Enom, Google Suggest, and Overture. That was users will get a good mix of keyword related domain names when they are searching.

I've had a quick go on the eNom API domain name suggester, and while it does work.. its a bit lame IMO.

If any ones interested you use the Check() function and set the 'DomainSpinner' parameter to 1. This returns a list of available suggested names.

The lists eNom comes back with are quite frankly names that I'm really not surprised that they're available. I have used the one over at mydomain.com once or twice, seemed to suggest better names.

LevelServe, would you post back here once you finish yours. I'm interested how you'll work Google Suggest into this.

I know about a script that does all that. It is Ajax based and has synonymous words suggestion. It will be avaible for sale soon.
    OlHosting, Web Hosting - Affordable web hosting and domain registration services