I can't post an offer in the Offer forums....

Hi All,

I am new with this forum, yesterday i have registered myself for placing webhosting offers under "Offer Section" but it couldn't enter me into post thread section. Everytime it gives me error message.

--
    you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    --

Can anyone tell me the reason of this blockage.

Thanks
      0 Not allowed!

First, before you do anything else on these forums, read the rules:

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/rules.php

Once you have read the rules you will understand why you couldn't post "YET".

I also wouldn't recommended making tiny posts to simply meet the rule requirement as you will get banned for that.
      0 Not allowed!

Welcome to WHT

These rules apply to the Advertising Forum Category:

* Advertising is limited to one ad per 7 days posted in the Advertising Forums regarding your companies, sub-companies or associated companies. It will remain any companies' responsibility to schedule and maintain the offers your employees post in conforming with this important rule.
    * You must be a member for, at least, seven (7) days before starting a thread.
    * You are expected and required to read and follow the rules outlined within a category that are posted as Announcements.
    * You may not intentionally "trash" or "troll" in another user's advertisement thread.
    * The 'Advertising Forums' are not a place for you to criticize or pass comment on another user's advertisement. Comments such as "You could get a better deal at.....", or "Your price is way too high for that...", or "That design stinks....", etc. will be removed and your account may be suspended.
    * Keep your posts clean. A maximum of two colors and two font styles are allowed.
    * Requests for loans or other banking transfers are not allowed in any Forum Category.
    * Any attempts to defraud or deceive our members may result in your account being suspended.
    Web Hosting by Brontobytes
      0 Not allowed!

Moved to feedback. One suggestion? Meaningful titles for your posts. "help help help" doesn't really explain the issue well.
      0 Not allowed!

IIRC you need atleast 10 posts to post in the Advertising Forums.

Mini
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mini
    IIRC you need atleast 10 posts to post in the Advertising Forums.

Mini
    And be a member for 7 days
    Big things coming soon
      0 Not allowed!

And there you have it. 10 posts, 7 days, and don't forget to read the rules

Closed
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design
      0 Not allowed!