What about futurehosting.biz?

Hi,

I just want to know if someone could tell me something about vps service at futurehosting.biz.

Thx

If you try out the search function on the forum you'll find at least 155 pages of results with their domain in it, give it a shot. You'll get faster and more reliable responses that way.

From my experience, they are a great (Vik and the tech crew) both by being responsive, and knowledgeable. The prices are really competitive as well so it's a good choice for any budget.

Best of luck
    PolurNET Communications
    █ Avoid the Freeze, Enjoy the Breeze! █ A federally incorporated Canadian company at your service since 2004
    Proudly #1 on WebHostingJury and #1 on NamePros.com, the largest domain forum on the web!
    US/UK VPS+ @ ExcellentHost Enterprises || MSSQL 2008/IIS7 @ HostOptima.com || PremiumHost.com soon!

i am with them for 4 days now (after leaving adiungo), i cant evaluate at such a short time but so far so good. i will make a review after 4 months or so. looking good though

you can also search saukwebsolutions futurehosting.biz review as I have been with them I believe now for around 7 months . Still very solid and tickets are still answered within 30 minutes with the average being around 10 minutes.
    My Portfolio: www.matthewsauk.com