Thumbs up Graphic Designer looking to expand portfolio...

Hi everyone,

I am an experienced graphic designer looking to expand my portfolio; as such, I have decided to GREATLY reduce my normal rates. Take a look at my portfolio (http://www.delphicomp.com/~visualap/) and contact me at [email protected] if you feel that I may be of assistance to you. All designs will include the original PSD, any custom fonts used and a front/sub-page layout. In addition to my graphic design, custom web development is available as well. This includes PHP/ASP/SQL solutions. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
    Jason

Do you do non PSD work?

Non-PSD work? What is it exactly that you are referring to? Are you wanting to know if I have experience outside of Photoshop (i.e., Illustrator, etc.) or what?

Thanks!
    Jason

I was wondering if you do simple html templates I don't need anything too fancy, but I do want a couple of designs made.
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Nice portfolio. We wish you well.

You may want to give us an idea of price range for front page design.

Take care!

I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.

I might be interested, infact about to open my own thread requesting a designer. How much do your normally charge, I'm looking for more of a web hosting / GAME SERVER kind of site. How quick is the turn around on the revision, i.e Heres the first layout, I respond "Cangn you change blahblah etc etc etc etc, blahblah" ..... ????

Just PM ME and we can talk.