Experience with selling products through ClickBank?

Hello,

Are there any company's/individuals here that have experience with selling software products through ClickBank?

Is it worth the try?

Dennis
    CLEAN WEB2.0 WEB DESIGN AT AFFORDABLE PRICES
    CLICK HERE FOR OUR PORTFOLIO

Never heard of them... but I hooked with some similar stuff early in my venture online... waste of time. Sheer number of products...

Best place I've found so far: eBay. If it sells there, you got a good product. Well, sometimes if your product is crap it will sell, depends on what it is and the pitch.

Second best place: your own website, hooked up with nice one or two spot in the search results...

Sounds like your software is not selling like it should... you might want to look at your marketing and advertising. Start a newsletter, offer free content, do something to make people talk, etc... Ensure your product is what people want... listen to people who complain... make them beta testers! Your most vocal and demanding can help you improve your product, for free.
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Thank you for your reply hekwu.

Sounds like your software is not selling like it should... you might want to look at your marketing and advertising.
    The software is not released yet! I am trying to get some ideas and feedback of any advertising methods used for selling software (this will be my first product).

Yes,

actually I used to sell with Clickbank but I now prefer to sell my products far from them as they eat too much profit

Regards,

G
    PutFile.io ó Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by Googled
    Yes,

actually I used to sell with Clickbank but I now prefer to sell my products far from them as they eat too much profit

Regards,

G
    Did you get good hits with clickbank? Are you selling on your own site now?? Ebay??
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Moved to web design and content.

Clickbank affiliates seem to be joining forums all over to spam their affiliate links. Maybe clickback need to make tougher TOS for their publishers?
    If you donít like the road youíre walking on, start paving a new one.

Thank you for moving the topic to the right forum, and the spam part about the clickbank affiliates info anon-e-mouse.