Thread: Dirty Yahoo!

* Dirty Yahoo!

Hey guys,

I am another person abused my Yahoo!

So all the people who have been abused by Yahoo! and have had problems with their phat-thetic customer service or have had any problems with Yahoo! come here and share your stories.

Down with Yahoo!

Let's get together to get rid of Yahoo! Small Business from this world.
    - Just a small ordinary customer looking for cheap and best things backed with great customer support and honest business practises.
    - Not affiliated with anyone.
    - Looking for honest answers and giving honest responses.

Quote Originally Posted by iwanttolearn
    ...people who have been abused by Yahoo....come here and share your stories.
    Go on.....
    Webmaster Forum webmastertalk.net Webmaster Community Forum
    Website Tools domainfocus.com Webmaster Tools | IP Lookup | Domain Whois | PageRank Checker | HTTP Header Info | Link Analysis | Favicon Generator

I don't get it. What?

Quote Originally Posted by nocebo
    I don't get it. What?
    Oh. Do you use any of Yahoo's small business (domains, business mail, hosting, etc.) services? Have you had problems with it? They have a sucker of a customer service. So I just asked people who are having or had or will have problems with Yahoo! ... please share your stories with us and show the ugly face of Yahoo!
    - Just a small ordinary customer looking for cheap and best things backed with great customer support and honest business practises.

i nearley used yahoo at once point but quickly learned they are inadiquate of anything related to business... unless its their own

Yes,

I am having a hard time right now trying to reach them (before the renewal date of my domains).

Only answer so far: "Many users had the same problem but it's fixed now".

Guess what.. My SmallBusiness account is still corrupted.

Stay away !

Regards,

G
    PutFile.io Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

I would imagine that a company the size of Yahoo would have many dissatified customers. Just like Paypal attracts some negative publicity with the like of paypal sucks. The truth of the matter is that proportionally you are likely to not even be a blip on their radar. As a percentage of unhappy customers to happy or non dissaffected customers you are likely to be very insignificant.

Sounds really horrible but thats likely to be the case. Bad luck. Move on.

Their support sucks, but that's what happens with big companies.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by SimonMc
    I would imagine that a company the size of Yahoo would have many dissatified customers. Just like Paypal attracts some negative publicity with the like of paypal sucks. The truth of the matter is that proportionally you are likely to not even be a blip on their radar. As a percentage of unhappy customers to happy or non dissaffected customers you are likely to be very insignificant.

Sounds really horrible but thats likely to be the case. Bad luck. Move on.
    So here is the case: The number of killers in this world is very less to the number of non-killers in this world. So why should the government bother going about the killers?

Ah and there are so many dissatisfied customers who don't even know where to complaint. They are the unheard, poor voices. You know: the voices of God...who never get heard.

Moved to the Web Hosting Forum

So here is the case: The number of killers in this world is very less to the number of non-killers in this world. So why should the government bother going about the killers?
    Because killers kill people, which seems a whole lot more serious than a company offering a questionable level of customer support.

Ah and there are so many dissatisfied customers who don't even know where to complaint.
    If you're dissatisfied and you can't find a place to complain, you have only yourself to blame if you stay with the service.

I don't get it. You signed up for a service. You're not happy with it. So leave it! Why try to "get rid of Yahoo!"? If they're really that bad, they'll go out of business. If they're not, they won't. Move on. I can't imagine it's really worth your energy to try to take down a major corporation because someone didn't answer a phone call in a timely manner, or a support person didn't have the right answer for you, or whatever the case may be.

Now, a candid review of your customer experience seems like a reasonable thing to give as you migrate to a new vendor, but really, there's no need to mount a crusade against Yahoo!
    Studio1337___̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__Web Design

Hey guys,

So all the people who have been abused by Yahoo! and have had problems with their phat-thetic customer service or have had any problems with Yahoo! come here and share your stories.

Down with Yahoo!

So.....what did happen? I just read a similarly cryptic post on FreeWHT...it was on a different topic (at least, I think it was), but I'm wondering if you are the same person.
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Hey guys,

Down with Yahoo!

Yeah, what are Yahoo! supposed to have done? We haven't had the gory details yet! You say you got abused by Yahoo; would you like to expand on that or would you rather we didn't know?
    Matt Midgley
    ----------------
    http://matt.midgley.name

Yup, we need more details..it'll also help people who're considering Yahoo for services
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Echelons Above Reality

Oh. Do you use any of Yahoo's small business (domains, business mail, hosting, etc.) services? Have you had problems with it? They have a sucker of a customer service. So I just asked people who are having or had or will have problems with Yahoo! ... please share your stories with us and show the ugly face of Yahoo!
    In the Army, this is how we'd describe soldiers working for a unit that is so high up in the food chain that they are not in touch with reality. These large companies are good for a few things, free e-mail, social networking, some new clips, but if you want good customer service avoid them. I don't want to be negative about any company, but you wouldn't expect great customer service from McDonalds and I wouldn't expect too much from your current host.
    Patrick K. HendersonSales Manager
    LiquidWeb.com
    StormOnDemand.com
    Twitter: LW_Patrick

Yahoo may not be the best of web hosts, but I'd like a few more details about what exactly the OP is unhappy with.

Trashing them in vague terms is not meaningful IMO.
    Web Hosting Reviews based on real customer feedback
    77 Ways To More Traffic

...this is especially funny since the OP's username is 'iwanttolearn'. Heh, sure. I'm beginning to think that this "review" should be considered unfounded, and deleted or closed. Anyone second that?
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress Joomla OpenCart Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalWebDan
    So.....what did happen? I just read a similarly cryptic post on FreeWHT...it was on a different topic (at least, I think it was), but I'm wondering if you are the same person.
    No, I am not the same person. I just come to this forum generally for my Domain and Hosting talks. And I dont know of FreeWHT.

Why do some of you guys have problems on what I talk about? This thread was for the people who have had, are having or will have problems with Yahoo! If you don't have anything to talk about on THIS then move on please.

Like most of the planet knows...Yahoo! has a pathetic service and yay! let's talk about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GlobalWebDan
    ...this is especially funny since the OP's username is 'iwanttolearn'. Heh, sure. I'm beginning to think that this "review" should be considered unfounded, and deleted or closed. Anyone second that?
    I am perhaps more learned then you (on these things and other subjects) and could keep learning more because, "i want to learn". Got that?

And by the way...where did I put any review...I just started the thread to talk about the problems people faced/are facing/will face from Yahoo! READ before you TYPE!

Quote Originally Posted by the_pm
    Moved to the Web Hosting Forum

I can't imagine it's really worth your energy to try to take down a major corporation because someone didn't answer a phone call in a timely manner, or a support person didn't have the right answer for you, or whatever the case may be.

Now, a candid review of your customer experience seems like a reasonable thing to give as you migrate to a new vendor, but really, there's no need to mount a crusade against Yahoo!
    Why not complaint? So your point of argument is, "when rape is inevitable, just lie down and enjoy it"? Duh! There is no way people like me (and many others) can take injustice. It's Give and Take. They give problems and I will retaliate...because the problems are coming from their side.

Anyway, if you have a problem with Yahoo! go on and talk about it...or else, at least, let the others talk here.

Hey guys,

Down with Yahoo!

It this thread for real? Look for a better host, and move on. There aren't to many companies that can offer quality hosting as a side business--signup with a company that is A HOSTING COMPANY,