Unhappy Really Need help with standard Java - Is anyone free?

Hi there

Basically i am new to Java and i have to do something for university assignment and then i have to also create something for a website in Java.

I have got help with quite a fair bit on Java today but i am totally stuck on the main page. I was hoping if anyone has a little time on there hands, can help me out.

I am using Jcreator for Java and i also have another example of someones but its really confused what with being a beginner.

If you got msn add me asap if possible [email protected] or give me a pm. I really appreciate any help and if you got a website i am willing to even post a link on my 100,000 uniques a month website for free for at least a month.

Thank You
    Last edited by will_stevens; 12-13-2006 at 12:21 PM.
    If you love soccer then check it out here

Basically i have to get the file to work, for someone knows its stuff in Java it is beginner stuff but i am just hoping for a bit of help if anyone has time on there hands. Please contact me asap

I've done quite a bit of Java programming. It's my preferred language.. What is exactly are you trying to do and what aspects are you having difficulty with?
    InnoHosting, Performance Web Hosting || US: 1-888-522-INNO UK: 0800 612 8075
    Web Hosting - Virtual Servers - Managed Servers - Application Hosting
    Reseller Hosting with WHMCS & Preloaded KB | SSL | activGuard | End User Support
    LiteSpeed / CloudLinux / Idera Backups / True 24x7 Support / 10+ Years in Business

Hi mate,

Is it ok if i add you on msn as its bit difficult to explain

Thank you