Windows Server expierce request

I am a network engineer and I want to get into server managment. I have a above average understanding of Windows 2003 and 2000 and want to take it into the real world. How does someone get started with building expeirence of maintaining someones servers and what options out there are open?

Thanks
    Bryan

Do you have a resume? Where do you reside?
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

Thank you for the reply.

I reside in NY (western). I work at my college as a network repair technician during the school time doing switch installs and repairs. I also work over the summer and breaks for the county as a Jr network engineer doing installs, setups, walk throughs and repairs on all network hardware.

In my side time, me and a friend of mine have started our own business doing IT repair and consulting in our area. We repair systems on the hardware and software level and also provide some web programming and network design and maintenance. Things such as remote management of networks, hardware, etc. We have set up some small servers for some clients like web servers, active directory, etc but nothing major and all the tasks we learned on the spot to solve the problem.
    Bryan