1. Arrow Needed: Cheap Windows VPS with remote desktop

Hi there,

I'm looking to buy a few cheap windows VPS accounts with remote desktop.

- Diskspace doesnt matter
    - bandwith at least 200GB, but the more the better
    - remote desktop - a MUST

- $10-30/month

- only monthly payments..

So i far I only found vpsland and i have an account with them, but looking for more.

thanks

2. any suggestions?

Did you consider about elevating your budget by a few bucks? $10-$30 for a Windows VPS is quite interesting...
    Have a question?

4. Quote Originally Posted by Milovan
    Did you consider about elevating your budget by a few bucks? $10-$30 for a Windows VPS is quite interesting...
    thats what VPSland offers their servers for.
    For $90/month I buy dedicated windows servers, so it's not worth to buy VPS's for more

IF you could go to $40/mo you will find a few more providers open up for you.
    Russ Foster - Industry Curmudgeon

You have to remember providers have to cover the monthly license costs to do business legally
    Your budget is a bit low to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael_Goldman
    thats what VPSland offers their servers for.
    For $90/month I buy dedicated windows servers, so it's not worth to buy VPS's for more
    I'm having trouble following your logic. Keep in mind that with a dedicated server, you would need to pay the Windows license as well. You'll probably be looking at $25/mo for the license alone (unless you get lucky and find a host that offers it cheaper). So you are left with $65/mo for a dedicated server and I would wonder what sort of performance would that server give you... Just look around for the costs of dual core boxes, or not to mention, dual core duo... $65/mo? Hardly. Managed? Hardly.
    Have a question?

I have no experience with them, but Host Europe offers a Windows VPS matching your requirements for 19,99

http://www.hosteurope.de/index.php?f...nu=35&prod=124
    Sitemeer.com - Is your site up?
    Multi-Location Service Availability Check ● yes, we do HTTPS & IDN!

9. thanks everyone!

MG,
    So you purchased from Hosteurpose?Since i am also looking for one with remote acess
    -SaadAhmed007

There is also another one..

EuroVPS they do window ones as well which is 49.95 and I heard from SW that they are pretty good.
    Managed VPS - JUSTrackz.com

I wouldn't recommend VPSLAND.COM. They really have the worst customer service and if it involves money, then you're going to have a hell of time getting their attention. Refunds might even be impossible.