Looking for a new eNom reseller

Currently I have a number of domains registered with eNom through RegisterFly, but would like to move them to another eNom reseller. One requirement is under $10 per year for .com names.

Just as important, though, is that I use eNom's name servers (name-services.com) so I need a web based control panel for updating DNS, similar to that found at RegisterFly.

Thanks.

Just looking around here at the threads on Enom will reveal several ETP's that will set you up 8.95 accounts for free. As a RF customer, I'm sure you know by now that there's lots of threads around here about RF and Enom at the moment.
    If for some strange reason you can't find them, PM me.

www.namecheap.com is a very popular enom reseller.
    Kevin Ohashi - Founder of ReviewSignal.com - Honest Web Hosting Reviews
    Check out our WordPress Hosting Performance Benchmarks (Updated: Sep 2016), the most comprehensive look at WP performance

hello Eli,

welcome to WHT ;-)

I am not aware of any Enom reseller / retailer accounts that ask for more than $10 per year for .com names ?

Also I do asume most if not all use name-services.com as name servers.

Please anybody correct me if I am wrong !!

Out of curiosity, are you aware of ANY registrar that doesnt provide a web based control panel ?
    How would they allow their clients to make settings ?

I feel a bit *puzzled* about the requirements mentioned above, but perhaps I am just getting dizzy. ;-)

mrzippy and others on WHT I do believe might help you out with an enom account directly.
    Last edited by valentin_nils; 12-13-2006 at 04:32 AM.
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

There are lots of people here who can create a free eNom reseller account for you with pricing of $8.95.

Have a look at the "offers and requests" forum, or do a google search for "free enom reseller account".

You should be sure to be very careful what "parent" reseller you sign up under, as they have total control over your account, including your pricing.

Cheers!
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an eNom.com reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!

Go directly to enom and get a reseller account yourself. If you have several domains, the 100$ initial is just nothing

Q
    ComfortHost.NET. Top quality hosting. And a personal touch.
    ** web hosting ** reseller hosting ** VPS ** Managed Servers **

NameCheap is a good suggestion, imho. Whichever one you choose, you will have to pay for a transfer because there is no free push available to/from Registerfly.
    Signature Under Construction.