* 1st mo/qtr/year 99% off! Then $6.95/month, 3000MB space, 50GB bw, up to 10 domains!

For a limited time, we are offering WebHostingTalk visitors several incredible packages that can't be beat! So, before you pick a host... Please take a minute to consider the amazing deals we have at AlwaysWebHosting.com. (We accept Paypal or credit card, with your choice of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, or annual signups -- All with a 30-day money-back guarantee of course!)

Early Christmas SALE!

Your first payment on any hosting term (monthly, quarterly, or yearly) is 99% off!

Just use coupon code: seasonsgreetings when checking out.

*(Offer excludes domain name registrations)

Starter Plan -- $6.95/month
    3000 MB disk space (wow!)
    50 GB/month bandwidth
    [order] [more info]

Gold Plan -- $9.95/month
    4000 MB disk space
    75 GB/month bandwidth
    [order] [more info]

Platinum Plan -- $14.95/month
    5000 MB disk space
    100 GB/month bandwidth
    [order] [more info]

All AWH hosting plans include:

NO setup fee!
    Up to 10 domains per account (yes, separate real cpanel accounts!)
    Cpanel 10.x control panel
    'Fantastico' one-click-install system for over 70 popular programs
    One hour account setup or less on average
    Free assistance to move your site files & databases, etc. over to AWH! (We'll do it for you if you'd like!)

Unlimited Email boxes (POP3 & IMAP, SMTP and Webmail)
    Unlimited Email Forwarders/aliases
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited MySQL Databases (and phpMyAdmin)
    PHP 4.4.x / Perl 5.8.7 / own cgi-bin / SSI / full .htaccess
    Mod_rewrite and other modules
    Web Stats
    Crontab support
    FrontPage Support
    Local AND offsite backups nightly on ALL servers
    ... and much more.

Company Background? Unlike many hosts here, we at AWH has been around since 2001 and has thousands of happy customers. Trust your site to a real provider.

Awesome support? We got it! Search WHT and you'll find feedback on us... We offer a ton of different ways to get the help and support you need! You can reach us in many different ways:

Phone: 972-886-2221
    Email: [email protected]
    Help Desk: https://my.alwayswebhosting.com/support/
    AWH Forums: http://forums.alwayswebhosting.com

Instant Messenger/ Live Chat: RonnieAWH, AlwaysSupport, and others. (see full list on our home page)

Questions? More Info? If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us. You may also visit http://www.AlwaysWebHosting.com for more details or to signup.
    Ronnie T. Moore, Founder/Owner
    AlwaysWebHosting.com Friendly, feature-packed Cpanel hosting, that can't be beat!
    cPanel 11 Fantastico Multiple-Domain hosting (Host up to 25 domains with one account!)
    Sales/Support via phone, email, help desk, forums, FAQ's, instant messenger, live chat

Hello, have tried your signup script several times. Starter plan, annual payment, Paypal. Everytime the total amount payable at paypal came to well over $80, instead of $0.84. A glitch in the system?

Please let us know...

Thank you.

Hi, I see several orders from you today, all with the discount applied come to $0.84 for the year.... I wonder if there is a glitch (perhaps in Modernbill) when its kicking you over to paypal for the payment.

I will go ahead and email you a custom subscription payment link so you can complete the signup, sorry about any trouble caused. And, Merry Christmas!
    AlwaysWebHosting.com Friendly, feature-packed Cpanel hosting, that can't be beat!
    cPanel 11 Fantastico Multiple-Domain hosting (Host up to 25 domains with one account!)
    Sales/Support via phone, email, help desk, forums, FAQ's, instant messenger, live chat

Hello, the link came in. Thank you.

However, the amount at Paypal still showed $83.40...

Thank you for your assistance in this matter.

Hi, we worked this out off the forums (sent him a full paypal payment/subscription URL to use)

Hello, as I have wrote (also (and first! About 2 hours prior to posting here) to the support@ email), the link came in (i.e. was received), however the resulting payment in Paypal still was $83.40

Thank you for looking into this.

New paypal link

Hi, I guess you didn't get my last reply. Here, go here Arunas

http://alwayswebhosting.com/paypal/arunas.html

Click the button and it'll kick you over to paypal. I can confirm the discounted rate is showing up.

Thank you, Ronnie. I have just made a payment.

You might want to contact moderators and remove the above link.

Thank you again!

Thanks, will do! I'm setting up the order now.

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysweb
    Thanks, will do! I'm setting up the order now.
    Really good service , powerfull servers and friendly support !!

HIGHLLY RECOMMENDED FOR THOS WHO ARE LOOKING TO GET A SHARED HOSTING!

Many thanks ,
    Giving up does not always means you are weak, it Simply means you are strong to let go!

I'm having a problem also

Pay To: AlwaysWebHosting.com
    Subscription To: Always Web Hosting

Subscription Terms: $179.40 USD for each 12 months
    Currency: U.S. Dollars
    Amount Paid Today: $179.40 USD

Update: Ronnie made me a custom paypal link. Got everything setup within 10 minutes.

Hi, the response to this promotion has kept us very busy I'm setting it up as we speak, you should have the set up email in a few minutes. Thanks for your patience and your business. If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask!

(edit, email has been sent!)
    Last edited by alwaysweb; 12-28-2006 at 07:19 PM.

This deal look great. I was wondering however if it's possible to register a .eu domain at your company?

Got the biggest package. No problems signing up or with payment discount etc. Everything fine. Looks too good to pass up and the timing was great for me.
    Thanks,
    Glenn

Hi Jean, I replied to your email yesterday regarding .eu, yes you can register them during the order process.
    Last edited by alwaysweb; 12-29-2006 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkleondabeach
    Deal looks great, how long is this promotion valid for?
    Hi Tinkleondabeach, the current deal will expire at the end of December, but we will have a similar promotion running through January at least. You should hurry up and sign up if you are planning to do so.

Hi, several people have asked for an update on this promotion. I'm replying to this thread to let everyone know that this promotion ends at midnight tonight (12/31/2006). Hurry! If you don't get in by then, you should check our similar "New Years Day Sale" promotion, for 90% off your 1st mo/qtr/year payment! The fun just keeps on rolling

More details can be found at this thread.