Sysadmin for hire

I am looking for consultant work as a sysadmin. I have 5+ years experience in the webhosting industry working on *nix platforms including Linux (RHEL, SuSE, Fedora Core, Gentoo, and more), Solaris (8,9,10), and FreeBSD. I have worked with most every major control panel on an in depth basis and have experience in server level security and intrusion detection.

Fees are negotiable depending on amount of work and expected completion times. I will consider contracts as well as an as needed basis. I have a resume and references available upon request. You may contact me here via PM or via email at marklpotter [at] gmail.com.

Any experience with HSphere and HSPComplete/Virtuozzo?

Please email your references, resume, and salary/wages/compensation requirement to jobs [at] fluidhosting.com
    Fluid Hosting, LLC - HSphere Shared and Reseller hosting - Now with HIGH AVAILABILITY
    Fluid VPS - Linux and Windows Virtuozzo VPS - Enterprise VPS with up to 2 GB guaranteed memory!
    Get your N+1 High Availability Enterprise Cloud
    Equinix Secaucus NY2 (NYC Metro)

Virtuozzo: Yes
    HSphere: No

I will be glad to expound via PM or email.

cPanel on CentOS server?

Windows?
    ServerTag Technologies - Everything you need for hosting activity
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

Quote Originally Posted by sTag-Dan
    cPanel on CentOS server?

Windows?
    cPanel on CentOS: yes

Windows: Some but would not call myself a competent admin for Windows. It has been at least 5 years since I did anything heavy at all on the Windows side of things.

Email sent as your PM isn't working yet.
    CirtexHosting Providing Affordable and Quality Web Hosting & Reseller Hosting since 2003
    LINUX based cPANEL/WHM Shared and Reseller Web Hosting with Fantastico
    HostV VPS Premium Virtual Private Servers & Dedicated Servers powered by cPanel/WHM
    We transfer your sites over quickly! I eat penguins for breakfast ...

Let me know if you're still looking. I'd like to see your resume.
    A Canadian company providing top notch site hosting, servers and colocation services

sTag-Dan,

As my PM is not working yet...

I am still interested. Drop me an email whenever it is convenient and we can talk. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please forward your resume to the address provided in my signature. Thank you Mark.