Talking Advertising business

Im not sure if this is in the right forum. if it isn't could someone tell me where to put it?

I have been searching the internet for big business ideas. i have even started some of my own small businesses that haven't been to successful. now i have another business idea........Advertising. I would like to supply advertising to people all over the web. You know like targeted visitors. site submission. My idea is to have people pay by month. each plan will taget certain amounts of visitors. the more money for the plan the more visitors.

here is a slight example of what im talking about. except instead of there being a single payment i would like it to be a monthly subsctription.

http://www.i-web-marketing.com

What i want to know is well. what anyone can tell me about this business. such as how i can garuntee those visitors to others websites. how do the other businesses do it!? what or who do they use?

Thanks

Syphris

Talking

I did some research and i found what im looking for!

Syphris

So, when are we gonna see your new business online then ?
    Caro.Net: Support is everything
    Offering High Quality Dedicated Servers.

Talking

Im building the website now. though i want to make it pretty user friendy. im doing some flash stuff and im putting in an intro. im planning to begin around january 5th. ill let you know about the url after the new year

Thanks
    Syphris

Quote Originally Posted by syphris
    im doing some flash stuff and im putting in an intro.
    Remember that if you want your site to be Search Engine friendly is better to not have a flash intro or flash website.
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

[quote=syphris]Im not sure if this is in the right forum. if it isn't could someone tell me where to put it?

http://www.i-web-marketing.com

/quote]

I see them advertising a lot but it seem some of the traffic could be fake?

Talking

their site was just an example of what i would like to do. i assure u that all the traffic i generate to others will be real. the site isn'y going to be all flash. just the header.

You mentioned that you cracked this business model. Care to share your findings?

It may be something like:
    - PPC
    - SEM
    - SEO
    - Email Marketing
    - SPAM!

The biggest hurdle is how do you gain the client's trust? If you find a way to measure traffic quality then you'll guarantee success. Otherwise, people will remain weary of this so called "traffic".
    BioALIEN
    █ Secure your name before someone else does: The Million Dollar Advert.com
    █ Get your permanent keyword listing and get better Search Engine ranking.

Well that true. There's only a few good resources of real traffic. Search Engine, Forums, write articles but as far as buy traffic... a lot of time that doesn't happen easy.

Hi,

If and when you manage to get this off the ground then let me know as I have a number of subscribers who are always looking for ways to boost traffic to their websites. Most are bricks and mortar business owners who use the web to boost sales. But I have to say I will need to be persuaded that the traffic is genuine and can be replicated for a wide range of businesses with an online presence.

All the best

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 12-27-2006 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by grazie02
    Hi,

If and when you manage to get this off the ground then let me know as I have a number of subscribers who are always looking for ways to boost traffic to their websites. Most are bricks and mortar business owners who use the web to boost sales. But I have to say I will need to be persuaded that the traffic is genuine and can be replicated for a wide range of businesses with an online presence.

All the best

<<Signature to be setup in your profile>>
    If your subscribers sell anything on the Internet we will be able to help you. Send us PM and/or e-mail
    Open Solution, Inc
    http://opensolution-us.com

sorry for the late response. the user who buys the traffic has several different otions of recieving the traffic. there is email marketing which i know is considere spam but if a person comes to an unknown page the are redirected to a person website that bought the traffic.

this happens sometime on google. when a user clicks a link sometimes they are redirected to a different website first. there are other ways of recieving trafc but those are two of the main ways. there are also banner impressions.

the website should be up and running soon. im still trying to understand inside and out the administrator control panel as well as the customer control panel to mange their traffic and see there website stats. once the website is running im going tot do a test on my website to see how well the system works. ill let you all know when its done1

Talking

Well if anyone is still interested i have been working like crazy on this site to get it up and running. I just got hosting and i should start putting it up by friday. I have decided to call it Diadido.com

Its a fun name which actually in greek means"to spread" so i thought that it would suit the website idea. Ill send anyone a link who wants it when its up by PM.

Thanks

Syphris

Everything Is DONE! Im up and running. anyone want the url?

Question

I hear about all of these websites becoming hugely popular within like 24 hours. somehow getting the top spot on google and what not. how come its not working for me. im really trying to get this website off the ground. but i need to know an inexpensive way to move it up the ranks...fast. can anyone help?

Thanks

Syphris
    Website Marketing
    http://www.diadido.com

Can you target college student base?

Wink

I can target anything with a specific url unless there is a password authentication to get to a page on the website.

Thanks! I will check it out!!