Thread: Serial Killer

Serial Killer

Another two bodies found this afternoon. Taking the total to 5 now.

Press conference has just finished so not many pages are up to date yet, but it has been confirmed by the police.

Let's hope they catch this guy (guys) before anyone else goes missing.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...243857,00.html

Police have found a fourth body as part of their investigations into the serial murders of prostitutes in Ipswich.

It was found in the village of Levington, near Nacton, close to where the naked body of Anneli Alderton, 24, of Colchester, Essex, was discovered on Sunday.

The Det Chief Supt Gull said it appeared from a post-mortem examination that Miss Alderton had been strangled.

The naked bodies of two other Ipswich prostitutes, Gemma Adams, 25, and Tania Nicol, 19, were found dumped in woodland on the outskirts of the town.

There were no signs of asphyxiation or sexual assault on their bodies.

Police are concerned for the safety of two more women.

Paula Clennell and Annette Nicholls, 29, have not contacted police, despite urgent calls to get in touch.

Suffolk Police may draft in extra officers - the force only has 1,300 officers. Detectives have already been brought in from Norfolk.
    Steve

Thats happening just up the road from me
    1. He must be local
    2. He will be caught very soon as he is making mistakes - leaving a body 20 yards from a road
    zaax

Scary Stuff indeed.

He will be caught very soon as he is making mistakes - leaving a body 20 yards from a road
    But was it a mistake? He could be getting confident and showing off what he can get away with.

The hope is that with each victim he has in fact made mistakes which will lead to his capture.
    Steve

I'm waiting for someone to not read the thread and say, "Only in America" or, "That is why America needs to band guns!"

This story is terrible. Hope they catch the person soon...
    Windows 10 to Linux and Mac OSX: I'm PARSECs better than you. Eat my dust!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex-Steve
    But was it a mistake? He could be getting confident and showing off what he can get away with.

The hope is that with each victim he has in fact made mistakes which will lead to his capture.
    He sounds like a psycho-killer to me. I doubt it was a mistake, which means he IS building confidence. Soon he'll build too much confidence, and escalate his attacks, then he'll make a mistake.

hi, its happening up the road from me too we must be close

i live in norwich what about you??

Modern day "Jack"...

Someone has been arrested this morning - has his own MySpace page, quite surprised there aren't a lot of negative comments posted.

http://www.myspace.com/85784962

He even did an interview with a Sunday paper, he seems pretty crazy!

Supermarket worker Tom Stephens is the man arrested on suspicion of murdering five prostitutes in Suffolk, Sky News has learnt.

The 37-year-old was arrested at his home in Trimley, a small town near the port of Felixstowe, at 7.20am.

Det Chief Supt Stewart Gull told a press conference in Ipswich that an unnamed man had been arrested.

But sources have told Sky the man being held is Stephens.

Police have not said where he is being held but he will be questioned later today.

Mr Gull said: "He has been arrested on the suspicion of murdering all five women - Gemma Adams, Tania Nicol, Anneli Alderton, Paula Clennell and Annette Nicholls."

Police have until Wednesday morning to charge Stephens or apply for more time to hold him in custody.

Stephens was interviewed by the Sunday Mirror yesterday.

He told the newspaper he knew the girls well, had been interviewed by police four times but was completely innocent.

"I'm not worried about being charged - I am innocent," he said.

He also has his own page on the myspace website, in which he has posted several pictures of himself.

Stephens describes himself on the site as "fit", enjoying 80s music and as not interested in TV.

Describing himself as "The Bishop", he puts his occupation as a "team leader" at a local Tesco store, he is after a "serious relationship" and his hero is "Hong Kong Phooey".

The bodies of the five women were found naked in rural locations south of Ipswich.

Gemma Adams, 25, was found in Belstead Brook at Hintlesham on December 2.

Tania Nicol was found at Copdock on December 8; Paula Clennell, 24, at Levington on December 12, and Annette Nicholls, 29, also at Levington on the same day.

Police have not said how Miss Adams, Miss Nicol and Miss Nicholls died but Miss Clennel was killed as a result of "compression" to the neck.

The inquests into four of the deaths have been postponed.

The murders sparked a major police manhunt and created massive public interest.
    http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/...244453,00.html
    Steve

I personally believe the "Justice Killers" are a good addition to society, even though, sometimes they are a bit crazy. But they do help get rid of bad people, but people's support depends on whether they agree with lawful world or not, and at what cost.

Error: You must be someone's friend to make comments about them
    This could be the reason why they haven't wrote any negative comments.
    Kerry Jones