Hybrid View

||| North Central Hosting Direct Admin Reseller/Shared Hosting from 4.99 ||

http://northcentralonline.com
    North Central hosting offers reliable hosting based in the United States. Our shared plans start at 4.99 and come with ample space and bandwidth.

Shared Hosting Plans
    S1 Plan
    5 GB Space
    60 GB Bandwidth
    Direct Admin
    $4.99
    Order

S2 Plan

7 GB Space
    100 GB Bandwidth
    Direct Admin
    $6.99
    Order

S3 Plan

9 GB Space
    110 GB Bandwidth
    Direct Admin
    $8.99
    Order

S4 Plan
    12 GB space
    140 GB Bandwidth
    Direct Admin
    $10.99
    Order

Reseller Plans

R1 Plan

10 GB Space
    220 GB Banwidth
    Direct Admin
    $12.99
    Order

R2 Plan

12 GB Space
    110 GB Bandwidth
    Direct Admin
    $19.99
    Order
    R3 Plan
    17 GB Space
    370 GB Bandwidth
    Direct Admin
    $26.99
    Order

R4 Plan
    22 GB Space
    470 GB Bandwidth
    Direct Admin
    $34.99
    Order

==================

Q: How can you afford to offer such high space and bandwidth?
    A: All of the servers we order have a decent sized hard drive and high bandwidth allotments. Your space is your space at NCH. We operate the same way the travel industry does when booking your flight actually. We anticipate a 10% no-show rate, so we will sell that extra plan to account or from time to time sponsor a website.

To break it down, our Direct Admin servers have 160GB Hard Drives and our cPanel servers have 250 GB Hard drives. So far this averages out to about 30-35 clients per server. As a business major, I can tell you that I see a lot of companies operating under unsafe business practices. They overcrowd there servers to make an excess of 100% profit on each server, then wonder why their servers are down and they get horrible reviews. We operate at a 10% profit rate, plain and simple. Once we have reached that 10% profit rate on a server (which means translates to them being at sold capacity) we start putting clients on a new server

One of the things we decided when forming the company was we would try from day one to satisfy the customer. Lets face it, hardware is hardware. Your experience with your host should be a good one. Short of taking you out for a drink on the weekends, we are there for you.

Q: Can I host Warez?
    A: If I said yes, I might as well just put my hands out for the cuffs. Hosting Warez in the United States is ILLEGAL. If your website is found to be hosting warez, it’s terminated without a second thought.

Q: What if I want more space?
    A: If you know you need more space than we offer, e-mail us before you order and we will be happy to accommodate you. It’s just a simple quick calculation on our part to slightly adjust the rate on our website

Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
    A: We accept personal checks (US Only), money orders, and paypal. We prefer paypal as it is the most secure medium for you and us

Q: Do you offer cPanel hosting?
    A: Yes we do offer cPanel hosting, we expect our next line of cPanel servers to be available on the 18th. Our cPanel plans are the same as Direct Admin, with the exception that Direct Admin plans carry 20GB more bandwidth.

Q: Can I switch control panels?
    A: Even though there is no “official” conversion method other than manual, we will be happy to move you from a Direct Admin server to a cPanel server or vice versa, for free.

Q: Do you have plans to sell dedicated servers?
    A: We do have plans to sell dedicated servers in the future, if you would like some advice on your dedicated server search, feel free to drop me a line.

========================

http://northcentralonline.com

If you have an questions or comments feel free to e-mail me at support@northcentralonline.com

Just a quick note,

Thank you to everyone who has subscribed to our hosting service. We are glad to see our hard work paid off!

We are taking dedicated server pre-orders now as well, you can view all of our offers at http://northcentralonline.com

Please email admin@northcentralonline.com if you wish to order.