Question JaguarPC alternative. About 100-200$/year

Hello

after 5 years I think it's time to change. It was very good at the beginning, fast and reliable. In the last 2 years I'm not satisfied from JaguarPC service for my 3 personal account (plus about 5 my clients). They've improved the features but connection is too slow (at this moment I'm downloading a site backup file via FTP at 15,5 kB/sec on a broadband 1,2 Mbit connection(!).
    Php change to CGI caused for me a lot of problems on Mambo/Joomla sites (I'm a designer, I use cms to avoid headache).
    I was thinking to (mt) MediaTemple but last reviews on this forum are not so good.
    So I'm looking for a good company, really affordable, fast and flexible. Good speed from Italy (where my clients are). Possibility to host more than one domain on the same account. I don't want the cheapest, but something good and not too much expensive, something like semi-dedicated. HostGator or SiteGround are too much crowded, I think...
    Ciao

About 100-200$/year
    something like semi-dedicated.
    Those two things don't get really well together.

100-200$/year hosting sounds like entry level shared hosting to me, at least in terms of available server resources.

Have you asked support about these issues yet or be willing to shoot me over something to reach you by? Im sure theres lots more we can do for you. I hate to see a long term client put on the walking shoes.
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com

Hi Greg
    support is good enough (almost ever). But there was too much issues for me in the last year (take a look to the ticket system...).
    In 2002 I choosed jaguarPC because it was a very good hosting server, no problem for years. So I suggested it to a lot of clients. But now it is slooow (from here in Italy) and every time I find a new issue. I'm so tired. I can't apologize to my clients for you.
    Sorry for my poor english

Id be happy to look but I dont know who you are . please pm me something to check out. thanks man
    Greg Landis | Founder Jaguarpc - Keeping websites happy since 1998
    Managed IT Solutions - Business hosting | Virtual Private Servers | Cloud VPS Hosting | Dedicated servers | Backup service
    Follow us @ Facebook.com/Jaguarpc | Twitter: @JaguarPC | (888)-338-5261 | sales @ jaguarpc.com