Unhappy reseller is gone!!!

I had bought a domain from re-seller of ****** everything was fine its been second year but when i went their office (=Reseller) i came to know that they've shut it down and there is another company operating something different i was kind ov shocked i've just two weeks left for my domain to be expired what should i be doing now? i tried alot to get their number through email etc. but getting no response from mail on their site old address and old phone numbers are written.which is showing that they're completely shut down...
    Is there any other way i can get my domain back i've very very active site ... please do reply asap

Contact the registrar right away and explain it. Be prepared to provide proof you are the owner (you are listed as the registrant, right?), and that you've tried to contact the company that registered it for you. At the very least they should allow you to renew it while awaiting the process of moving it into your control.

If you are not listed as the registrant, you might be in for a difficult time trying to get it, if it even works...

Who is the registrar? I only see ********

It should show your registrar on the WHOS.

http://www.dnsstuff.com/tools/whois....yourdomain.com
    tanfwc

its c n o b i n. but reseller is local one.and c nobin supports really looks bad.

looks like they are from china

damn it tried to call them and they can't speak english no japanese too damn it.

if domain expired say tomorrow can i grab it and register with someother company? c nobin no reply from email or ticket and that chinese company no english speaker.

Nope, you can't. You need to wait at least 3 months for the domain name to drop into the public pool
    tanfwc

Prime example why it is not smart to buy from resellers at all......no offense to the resellers on this board...

I would NEVER buy from a reseller