Thread: System Uptime

System Uptime

Hi, I am curious : in the DirectAdmin reseller panel there is the cumulative time that the server is up, that is it with one of my accounts ( for example: System Uptime 28 Days, 20 Hours and 56 Minutes) and it is normal that the server is stop for upgrading and all, but in one account the time is always 0 Days, 0 Hours and few minutes, never more than 60, does someone know why?

It is like the server starts when I open Internet, this since I got this account.

Thank you

Have you contacted the host about this? I would be concerned the server is constently being restarted.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Looks like a server misconfiguration for that account, not a reflection of true uptime. Did you check with third party monitors too?
    PolurNET Communications
    █ Avoid the Freeze, Enjoy the Breeze! █ A federally incorporated Canadian company at your service since 2004
    Proudly #1 on WebHostingJury and #1 on NamePros.com, the largest domain forum on the web!
    US/UK VPS+ @ ExcellentHost Enterprises || MSSQL 2008/IIS7 @ HostOptima.com || PremiumHost.com soon!

Thank you I wanted to know more before putting a ticket but I will ask.

Have you contacted the host about this? I would be concerned the server is constently being restarted.
    Yep probably the best thing is to contact the host in the first place.