Lightbulb Help with Simple Adult Webhost

I run a website which contains adult materials.

The website its self is 100% local and international legal. IE complies with all 18USC2257 regulations.

It contains images and video of adult content, and again is 100% legal.

My question/situation is this.

I am just starting out in reselling, and although my current host (HostTheBest.com) has no issues or concerns with hosting this website. I feel that the service I am getting from them is less that acceptable. They are BLACKLISTED with AOL, have a very slow and judery server performance, and respond to tickets with a basic lack of the English language, making communication difficult.

I am looking to change my reseller hosting to InnoHost.com, which has a great deal of positive feedback from the posts I have read hear. They are concerned about the isues surrounding Adult Websites, and have suggested that i find alternative hosting for this particular website. So that is my dilemma**

Is there a webhost that is cheap enough to host this website NOT as my reseller host, but simply as a standalone webhost.

My requirments are:

**No less than 500MB webspace

**No Less than 40GB bandwidth per month.

**Ticket support with a minimum of 6 hour response and English being the first language - sorry if that borders on a racist request, but I am sure that plenty of others will agree that language barriers are an ever growing problem in this industry.

**No less than 15 email accounts with SMTP

**No less than 10MySql Databases version with phpMyAdmin 4 or 5

**NOT a reseller of a reseller - Yes I know that sounds wierd but again, for those that have ever tried this "cheap" form of hosting, I am sure you will agree that it simply does not work.

**Obviously allowing of adult content.

**ANY control panel (HELM prefered)

**Dreamweaver compatible

**Available on a month to month basis - No disrespect, but I have been caught too many times signing into longer contracts, only to find service standards alter mid term - guess what Im stuck then between a rock and a hardplace.

Any other services that are offered can be disregarded if the cost can be decreased also. If not then I will happily take then

My ideal budget for such a basic plan with no thrill or gimicks would be around $2-6 per month depending on whats offered

I know its a lot to ask, but as I was always told, don't ask, don't get :-) and I have had this website for a few years now and would like to know that it can finally be looked after by quality hosting.

If anybody can help by way of recommendations, I would truely appreciate it.
    [mod edit]

Regards
    Hostrevolutions
    Last edited by bear; 12-11-2006 at 06:24 PM.

It seems you are looking for a windows provider?
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

I am truely not fussed if its Windows or Linux - Only my preference has to be Windows/Helm for I have found that system easier to use.

Hostrevolutions

I am looking to change my reseller hosting
    Thread moved to Reseller Hosting Forum.

**Dreamweaver compatible
    FTP access should be all you need.

Try Micfo or TCH reseller plans they both allow adult sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Hostrevolutions
    and respond to tickets with a basic lack of the English language, making communication difficult.
    Maybe because my staffs don’t understand you if you go to my forums you see good response about us and your request is done good luck
    WHMCS Services - sales (at) whmcsservices.com
    WHMCS Development | WHMCS Addons / Modules

Emmm...
    Maybe you have resolved the issues.

TWO MONTHS TOO LATE HOWEVER -
    Further spending 50 minutes on the telephone bitching at me, because I gave up giving you try after try HTB.

If you have good feedback in "YOUR" forums, then good luck to you. However its intersting that they are YOUR forums. I would like to think that feedback is generated more effectively by a slightly less biased base for forums.

However thank you for costing me clients HTB, your efforts are noted.

Regards
    Hostrevolutions

Thumbs up hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Hostrevolutions
    and respond to tickets with a basic lack of the English language, making communication difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by htb
    Maybe because my staffs don’t understand you if you go to my forums you see good response about us and your request is done good luck
    Well... Your punctuation could be more effectively in your writing.

Good grammar and correct punctuation is one of the most important things in running a successful helpdesk/support system. If your client/customer doesn't understand your responses, then something is obviously wrong.

Don't want to be rude of anything, but you might want to check out this site for more info on punctuation.
    Last edited by Decorum; 01-16-2007 at 02:45 AM.

Ticket support with a minimum of 6 hour response and English being the first language
    1.) I love this line. First the client would be happy with a 6 hours response to tickets. That is crazy. Maybe I am anal, but my clients have multiple ways to contact me and I strive to respond within 15-20 minutes.

2.) The fact that people have to ask for english speaking techs always cracks me up. Thanks for the laugh.

It should be very easy to find a host that can accomodate you. Just make sure you research them here on WHT prior to signing up. There are many hosts that appear to be good from their site and pricing but are a nightmare once you have to contact them for support.

[[email protected]] ~ $ cat .signature
    cat: .signature: No such file or directory

I believe hostgator.com allow adults contents too

Good luck with your search!
    Last edited by the_pm; 01-18-2007 at 02:48 PM. Reason: Signature removed

Have you looked at a company called Rackco.com, they are a great company, I hosted with them for a while using there VPS, great service, and good pricing.
    David White
    Owner/Operator
    http://www.liftnw8.com
    Is Your Host Weak?