We are also continuing our P4 Dual Core 3.4 ghz special:
Free Upgrade to 3.4GHZ (from 3.0) Free Upgrade to Dual Core CPU Free Upgrade to 2GB's of RAM Free Upgrade to 160GB Primary Drive Free Upgrade to 160GB Backup Drive For as low as $154/month!25%+ Monthly Savings!
All Liquid Web Managed Servers Plans Include:
- Full Server Management
- 24/7/365 Phone and Helpdesk "Heroic Support"
- 24/7/365 Pro-Active Service Monitoring and Restoration
- 100% Network Uptime Guarantee
- 2 Hour Hardware Replacement SLA
- 50GB Remote Backup Service
... and more!
The Liquid Web Advantage:
Liquid Web "Heroic Support"
- Liquid Web's highly trained staff monitors your system services 24/7 to ensure service consistency and availability. If a problem is detected, our experienced and trained technicians get paged and incident response is nearly instantaneous, mitigating the impact of any service or hardware failure to the highest possible degree. As we own and operate our entire data center directly, we are able to respond quickly and efficiently to issues of any impact level. From simple software service failures to catastrophic hardware failures our on-site level 3 technicians are able to react without delay, 24 hours per day.
A large range of system software updates are handled for all clients. We update basic system software such as Apache and PHP upon request, perform security updates, as well as any other general system administration duties you may need. While a good working command line knowledge is useful, with Liquid Web, you may never need to log in through SSH again.
On average, our helpdesk tickets are answered in under 30 minutes, and our phones are answered in under 30 seconds.
Proactive Security Updates and Security Notifications
- Vulnerability discovery, assessment and response can be a time consuming process. Liquid Web handles this responsibility on your behalf through an optimized assessment and upgrade process which allows us to continually evaluate and respond to the security of our managed servers. When a high-risk vulnerability is discovered, such as kernel or SSH vulnerability, we immediately patch your server as soon as an update is available, at no additional charge. If a vulnerability is discovered in a software package which may have a custom configuration or where an update could cause a conflict, we initiate contact with you immediately so you may advise
us on to how you would like us to proceed.
Quite simply, we employ intelligent proactive security, ensuring your server is secure and functional to the highest level possible. This way you get all the benefits of proactive security, but don't have to worry about unwanted service disruptions. Of course, you can always opt out of the proactive upgrade process if you would like.
Intelligent Attack and TOS Resolution
- Liquid Web will never simply "pull the plug" on your server in response to a denial of service attack, TOS violation, or billing issue. We believe in communicating with clients, and will always be sure to contact you via phone or email before any major action is taken if it is at all avoidable. We know your server is your business and uptime is crucial which is why we are proud to offer you the personal care you deserve.
Liquid Web's Datacenters
Liquid Web currently operates two datacenters in Lansing, MI totaling over 40,000 square feet of space.
- Our multi-homed network is powered by premium tier-1 bandwidth featuring diverse path OC-48 fiber connectivity with carriers MCI/UUNet, AT&T & Savvis/C&W. The implementation of premium tier-1 bandwidth as well as N+1 redundant routing hardware ensures enhanced stability and superior performance in reliability, throughput and latency. Coupled with BGP, network consistency is assured in the event of a provider network outage, low level line failure, fiber cut, or even a core routing hardware failure. Power systems are reliable and robust featuring a large centralized UPS system and massive backup generator, providing our datacenter with continual power even in the event of extended total electrical blackout. Environmental systems keep ambient temperatures at a constant and actively remove foreign particulates from the air to ensure the best ventilation possible for all servers.
All network traffic is monitored by an Intrusion Detection System to alert us to any nefarious activity at any network layer before it can impact service consistency. Datacenter entry is limited to technician staff and security monitored throughout our entire facility utilizing an array of CCTV cameras running 24/7.
Quite simply, each Liquid Web datacenter is engineered from the ground up for maximum performance, stability, and security.
Liquid Web Complete Service
- All of our servers come with your choice of Fedora Linux, CentOS, FreeBSD or Windows. Cpanel servers include the powerful Fantastico Auto-Installer suite at no additional charge. Windows servers come with Plesk. We also provide MRTG graphs from the switch port so you can monitor your traffic performance and usage in near real time. When you receive your server, it is delivered to your specifications, with all of the latest software updates installed.Your system is truly "ready to go".
Liquid Web InitAdmin Service
We are happy to introduce the InitAdmin service which is now available free with all Fedora based Cpanel servers.
This initial setup service secure your server includes:
Installing MailScanner Anti-Virus
Rebuilding Apache with commonly used modules and PHP settings for optimum computability
Installing Zend Optimizer
Installing ImageMagick, PerlMagick, NetPBM
Installing a customized APF Firewall
DOS Protection for Apache
Securing temporary directories and shared memory locations
Spoof Protection and DOS hardening
Custom Liquid Web Stats to monitor load, RAM, disk usage, etc.