Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ideas for a project/website.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a website that I could develop I need a idea that has not been done a million times such as my$pace, B0lt, Min$clip etc... Any suggestions no mater how wacky will be greatly appreciated.

- Thanks

This is the hardest part of making a website. If i someone knew i don't think they would tell you.

This is what everyone is searching for, the next big thing. I doubt anyone would just give that idea away if they thought of it.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamoud
    This is the hardest part of making a website. If i someone knew i don't think they would tell you.
    This is what everyone is searching for, the next big thing. I doubt anyone would just give that idea away if they thought of it.
    Exactly... why would someone tell you?
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

Im not asking for the next best thing, Maybe just somethink that you may be interested in.

Its funny how people always want other people to come up with idea's for websites for them.

The best advise to come up with idea's. other than to site down and brainstorm is to take a look whats on the web right now, whats the fads. and maybe what will be the next fad. After that, you just have to come up with a viable business model to use for the website, which can be the hardest part.

If you want to come up with an original idea, then you have to become obsessed with thinking about it. Think of idea's already out there, and then think, I can I spin off of that? Maybe just surfing the web, you think "boy I wish there was a website that was like this", and then you make it.

The best thing to do, in my honest opinion, is to start off small easy sites, like a image hosting site, a clipart site, a arcade site, a game cheats site, etc. After you have several small quality sites, then you may have income to help support you research into WHAT DOES THE WEB NEED.

Okay, I might have babbled a little, but you get my point.

The web almost now has everything , it is hard to find a topic that one can achive.

Quote Originally Posted by mohamoud
    Very true. Nearly all types of websites have been made.

Yup, Very true that 99.9% of all websites ideas have been done,

Thanks alot guys.

Quote Originally Posted by dale1991

Thanks alot guys.
    Maybe a lot of things are done, but there are many that are not discovered yet, we have a few on a list to be developed and haven't seen any out there with the same type of site...

All you have to do is sit, research, find a market, see what that market is missing on internet and do it for them.
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

Quote Originally Posted by joshcrick
    Very true. Nearly all types of websites have been made.

Not all types...I have a type in mind....but dont have the budget to do it. I proberly 60% have the skills to make it but dont have the money to register for all the legal bits etc.

Ive already looked into funding and im looking at about £4,000 PA for the idea thats without hosting.

so my advice is save, save, save then create somthing that is unquie and legal. never set up somthing illegally cause if you create somthing and turns into gold ur have every bugger after you or the money you make from it!

I would like to see another website where you can buy and sell websites. Like over at sitepoint.com

I think that this kind of site will always be needed, just like hosting.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

I got an idea...

Start webhostingtalkforever.com

Peace,
    Testing 1.. Testing 1..2.. Testing 1..2..3...

Quote Originally Posted by dale1991

Thanks alot guys.
    So, That doesn't mean you cant make them Better
    Upfront Business Solutions
    A Cloud & Microsoft SaaS provider
    "Creating you a online web presence"

Not true,

I still have a dozen of ideas which have not been done before or they're unknown to most people.

G
    PutFile.io — Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

Quote Originally Posted by damier
    So, That doesn't mean you cant make them Better
    Exactly! Like someone once said (I can't remember who ), if there isn't any competitors in that industry, it probably means that there is no market for it. However, most of the competition in most industries are just waiting for someone who is well organized, well funded, and determined to take over

Take IKEA for example Furniture shops have existed for years They just made it better and trashed the competition

This was going to be my own project, but I'll let you have a go at it...

There needs to be a website where budding web developers can go and view a list of websites that have not yet been created, and then get to work trying to put them together.

Great business model and potential for market!

Yea,
    I am thinking of creating a website where you can buy and sell websites for free! unlike $itepoint, but are there any legal requirements?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenatino
    This was going to be my own project, but I'll let you have a go at it...

There needs to be a website where budding web developers can go and view a list of websites that have not yet been created, and then get to work trying to put them together.

Great business model and potential for market!
    On first read I thought you were being sarcastic! HA . That is actually a solid idea. There are lots of forums out there dedicated to that topic, perhaps you could streamline and brand that idea somehow!

Thanks,
    Does anyone know if i require any legal requirements?

if you 'require any legal requirements'?

come again?

I am going to make a site where you can sell websites for free.

What do you guys think of the layout so far?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails layout.png  

I am going to make a site where you can sell websites for free.
    Drugs much?

nocebo: Haha, I think he means that there will not be any cost to list the websites for sale.

That sounds like an advanced pre-sponsored-hosting request.

I have an idea on how you can make money:

HOT STOCK ALERT - THIS ONE IS STILL CLIMBING THE STOCK CHARTS
    ALERT -- BREAKING MARKET NEWS REPORT ---- FTRM.PK

Forest Resources Management Corp. (FTRM.PK)

Company: Forest Resources Management Corp.
    Symbol: FTRM.PK
    Current Price: 1.00
    Expected: STEADILY CLIMB FOR THE TOP

This quick rising stock is a good long term winner. This stock is going
    high due to superb business solutions and creative partnerships in the
    business world.

Below is the companys most recent headline.

Forest Resources Management Corp. (PINKSHEETS: FTRM) announced today that it had
    acquired 100% of the shares of Opus Asset Management Group in exchange for 20 million
    restricted shares of Forest Resources Management Corp.

Chaim Justman, President of Forest Resources, states, "The acquisition of Opus Asset
    MGT Group is significant for the shareholders, and will add significant value to the
    company. This is the first in a number of targeted acquisitions that Forest Management
    Corp has planned for the next 12 months."

Opus Asset MGT Group through its subsidiaries currently has over 1.5 million acres of
    property in Central and South America, which they have been harvesting since commencement
    of operations in February 2006. The first quarter of operations has generated approximately
    27 million dollars in gross revenue. During the next two quarters, Opus will continue to
    expand its harvesting operations as well as mobilize additional heavy equipment into the
    area .We therefore believe the revenue in the next 2 quarters will be substantially higher.

Opus Asset MGT Group's core business is the harvesting of hardwoods such as Mahogany,
    Bloodwood and Ziricote, among others, whose primary market is the flooring business estimated
    at 15 billion dollars a year. Opus also acts as a broker in the region for other lumber companies
    in the Central and South America area.

About Forest Resources MGT Corp.

Forest Resources MGT Corp. is a publicly traded company, which owns exclusive development rights
    in the country of Nicaragua for the development of both timber and minerals on a property of
    over 1.5 million acres.

DO YOUR OWN DUE DILIGENCE!!
    SOMETIMES THESE LITTLE STOCKS MAKE GAINS IN DAYS OR WEEKS
    THAT TAKE BLUE CHIPS MONTHS OR YEARS,IF AT ALL.
    KNOW WHAT WE MEAN?
    WATCH IT AT THE OPEN MONDAY!!

Information within this report contains forward looking statements within
    the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21B of
    the SEC Act of 1934. Statements that involve discussions with respect to
    projections of future events are not statements of historical fact and may be
    forward looking statements. Don't rely on them to make a decision. This company
    does not report under the Exchange Act of 1934. Past performance is never indicative
    of future results. We have received fifty thousand free trading shares from
    a third party, not an officer, director or affiliate shareholder. We intend to sell all
    one hundred fifty thousand shares now, which could cause the stock to go down, resulting in
    losses for you. This company has: no revenue in its most recent quarter, nominal cash,an
    accumulated deficit and a reliance on loans from officers, directors and/or affiliates. It is not
    a revenue producing company. These factors raise substantial doubt about its ability to
    continue as a going concern. A failure to finance could cause the company to go out of
    business. This is a penny stock and is a high risk security. This report shall not be
    construed as any kind of investment advice or solicitation. Urgent: Please read the company's
    information statement before you invest.
    Last edited by Artashes; 12-12-2006 at 10:37 PM.
    Hosting Discussion - web hosting community.

Is your company represented?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast