Property Management Systems

Please excuse me if I'm in the wrong forum, but it seemed to be the best fit. I have a client who manages vacation rental properties. At this point, all of their booking is manual, but they are interested in automating the process, to include online reservations, availability calendar, etc. At their request, I'm looking for a third-party solution, preferably one that runs on it's own server, requiring only links from their existing website. If anyone has any suggestions or recommendations, they're much appreciated.
    Thanks,
    ~OC~

You might check out Keys for Rent. I have worked with them via a client and they seem to be able to do almost anything that the client wants.
    John

John - Thanks for the feedback. I had worked with a similar service at vrbo.com, but had not thought about that as an approach. It might be all they need.
    ~OC~

I am very glad to have helped out with this. I actually thought that was what you needed. From my recollection, everything is stored on their server and maintained there
    John

Do you want to have your own application or what Websites4u2Day suggested a service that you pay to use?
    Jorge Campos | WBpro
    Web Building Professionals
    www.wbpro.com

Have a look at http://www.hallisoft.com/RezEasy/RezEasy.html This works with hotels or rentals and is installed within your existing website