Exclamation [FOR HIRE] Very Talented XHTML/CSS Coder + More

Hey guys,

I took a year off from freelancing to work at a design firm and to focus on my college work, both of which slow down during the holiday season. I am offering my skills of XHTML coding (With or without tables) including both fully valid code/css and Javascript addons. I can also do just about anything with PHP (Portfolio for large-scale PHP work available upon request) so website-automation is also available. Here's a link to my temporary portfolio:

I'm working on my official company site, previews will probably be shown to anyone who is interested as I'm very excited to see it come along.

My prices are typically as follows:

XHTML/Table-less webpage - $35-40
    - Subpages @ $20/each
    XHTML/With Tables webpage - $30
    - Subpages @ $15/each
    WordPress Skin - $75-85
    Other skins (vBulletin or etc...) - Quote upon request.

I assure you that my work is worth every penny --- I charged my firm clients much more!. I can give you names of very happy customers if need be.

Please do not hesitate to contact me via PM or to email me patrick<a.t>aluxion<d.ot>com I am based out of Silicon Valley (California!) so I am in Pacific Standard Time.

Best Regards,

PS: My MSN, Yahoo!, and AIM information will be given out to those who request it via PM or Email.

Edit: I have PMed you.
    Web2.0 Hosting Directory Empowering our users!

Just wanted to say, Patrick just finished a very complicated job for me, and working with him was great really an exceptional service, might be the best Ive ever worked with on these kinds of assignments, very responsive and always willing to go the extra step.
    Definitely worth every penny, I am very impressed highly recommended to anyone looking for an XHTML/CSS coder!